Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation

A uniquely lightweight foundation that provides 16 hours of fade-resistant wear with buildable, medium to full coverage that looks and feels natural.

Does this last all day long on oily skin?
Is this full coverage?
Start your review of Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation!
Cornelia N.
brisbane
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by Cornelia N.
Review for: Stromboli (medium w/olive undertones)
If you’re going for a real natural look, this is the one!! Has such a dewy finish to it and looks amazing on the skin. 5 stars ☺️
Levent D.
perth
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by Levent D.
AMAZING!!!! Always love trying something new and it doesn’t always work out however I was pleasantly surprised when I wore this foundation! Gorgeous matte/ luminous full coverage finish! I’d say this would be perfect for all skin types also as I have dry/ sensitive skin and it still looks and performs as it should! Definitely a staple for a night out and always have my friends asking to borrow this one! Love!
April C.
perth
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by April C.
Review for: Vanuatu (medium w/a neutral balance of yellow and pink undertones)
Beautiful medium to full coverage, very buildable and not cakey! It evens my skin tone and give me a beautiful glow! During warmer weather I find I am too oily to wear this but at night or cooler days it is amazing!
Uvini S.
Mount Sheridan, QLD
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by Uvini S.
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by Uvini S.
Review for: Vanuatu (medium w/a neutral balance of yellow and pink undertones)
I love this foundation. It gives me a beautiful natural look. But you have to build up slowly otherwise a bit much can make you cakey. It lasts the whole day and gives me the most pleasing flawless look. It does set up well and doesn't move with powders and liquids. Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation
Florance H.
sydeny
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by Florance H.
Review for: Fiji (yellow undertones for light to medium complexions)
I’m so in love with this foundation the coverage is amazing it’s good for both dry and oily skin as I have both! It doesn’t look to cakey on it last on all day! It’s abit pricey but it’s definitely worth it once you start to use it you can never STOPPP !
Casidhe G.
melbourne
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by Casidhe G.
Review for: Mont Blanc (light w/pink undertones)
Not worth the hype spent $70 plus and have worn it once and it is one of the most expensive foundations I have yet the worst. I do not recommend as makes you look cakey and your skin look bumpy and patchy.
Glam M.
Sydney
A really nice foundation that wears very well & is hydrating at the same time. If you have dryer skin this will probably be a favourite for you. If your oily skin you may not get as good results but you can still set with powder & touch up during the day. Lasts me about 10-12 hours with a touch up with powder half way through the day.
Shenyce L.
Perth
It’s doesn’t look like skin (which is what I intend for) however it does make your skin look flawless. The finish is satin to natural so perfect for oily skin. I would not purchase it again for the price and the longevity for my skin. It didn’t last as long as the claims were for the product.
Sophia F.
Review for: Aruba (neutral for medium to medium-dark complexions)
This foundation is amazing. Glowy, full coverage, and a perfect base for any occasion. You can build the coverage depending on the amount of product used and it really does make your skin look amazing. There are so many colours to match your skin, but if it’s not in your price range don’t go out of your way to buy it.
Tahlia A.
Australind
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation uploaded by Tahlia A.
Review for: Punjab (medium w/golden, peachy undertones)
MY GO TO FOUNDATION! Amazing full coverage, my face does not crease when wearing this foundation, and makeup stays in place all day!

711 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nubia A.
Atwater
il y a 16 jours
Kaylee B. il y a 16 jours
I haven’t tried it personally, but generally the way to know is check the formula. If they use an oil base than chances are it’ll be bad for oily skin :)
Lily C.
North Miami, FL
il y a un mois
Laura C. il y a 18 jours
Hi Lily! I can't say that I have had trouble with the texture of this foundation, although I always make sure to use a really moisturising product underneath (and I have dry skin).
Vanessa W.
La Grande, OR
il y a 5 mois
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Would you recommend ttgis foundation for clients? Been wanting to try different foundations for clients and have seen that a lot of freelance makeup artist use this foundation.
chelsie G. il y a 5 mois
I personally tried this product and didn’t like it for my skin type. It does work for most people’s skin types but I have large pores and oily skin. It just didn’t work for me.