BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GET MORE VIEWS
Get eyes to envy with this new, limited-edition eyeshadow palette. Create endless looks to share with 12 high-impact shadows in a range of buttery matte, lustrous satin, and glittering metallic finishes. With Wanted, NARS introduces an all-new pure pigment formula for the richest color payoff in just one stroke. Featuring a versatile range of pale pinks, seductive nudes, and glistening rose golds that play well on all skin tones; it is NARS’ most wanted palette yet. New desirable shades that will get more likes. A bold new formula you’ll love. Make them stare. #NARSissist

BENEFITS:
Create endless looks with 12 high-impact, lust-worthy pink and neutral shades.
Includes buttery matte, lustrous satin and glittering metallic finishes.
New pure-pigment formula offers rich, intense coverage.
Glittering shades can be used in multiple ways: layered over other colors for a sequin effect, or applied wet for a foiled metallic finish.

HOW TO USE:
Apply any satin eyeshadow underneath the bottom lashes to draw attention to the eyes and add an understated pop of color.
For an easy, on the go look, press any of the shimmer shadows onto the lid using the #40 Eyeshadow Brush then blend up and out.
Stipple a light shimmer color in the corner of the eye to brighten.
For a more textured eye, use the shimmering neutrals as a base, then layer the matte colors over to soften and create depth and a sophisticated glow.
For the ultimate 3D effect, layer glitter shades on top of any eye look as a last, light-catching step.
After applying the glitter shadows, use your fingertip to gently polish into a crystal-like sheen.
Apply the glitter shades with a damp brush for a foiled, metallic finish.

• Am I the only one who’s dying for this palette?1 Answers
  • how does the pigment compare with the modern renaissance ...1 Answers
  • Dream colors 😍1 Answers
NARS NARSissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This eyeshadow is so beautiful. The color are amazing and is very pigmented. I have usef this this pallet a few times since getting it and I really enjoy using it every time" in 27 reviews
  • "Nars has outdone itself with this stunning palette! The glittery shades are so beautiful and very pigmented. I have green eyes and this palette looks amazing with them. I love Nars cosmetics and I would definitely buy this palette over and over. I’m even thinking of buying it as a present for my best friend! I would highly recommend this palette!!!" in 11 reviews
  • "This has to be my all-time favorite eyeshadow palette. NARS knocks it out of the park on this one. This palette contains mattes shimmers, metallics, and glitter shades. The formulation is incredible and they blend like a dream. My only wish is that it was a larger palette, but with this shadow pigmentation, you don't need much to make a statement. There are several nude shades, so the [product:nars-narsissist-wanted-eyeshadow-palette] can be used for daytime looks as well I have recommended this to my makeup-loving friends and also the strangers that have complimented my eyeshadow looks." in 4 reviews
  • "Amazing, vibrant, shiny palette colors, really so pigmented, very easy to apply, can apply with fingers way easy! , very hight quality and long lasting, all should to try it hurry up! Worth the price 100% compare with another brand palett this is my favorite, have exactly the best colors, and look very natural!" in 3 reviews
Jordi L.
This palette is absolutely STUNNING! The matte shadows are beautiful and rich, and the glitters in this palette are equally as amazing. I am a lover of warm tones and palettes and as soon as I saw this palette i fell in love and had to have it. I love it even more after using it. The shadows blend easily and don't crease through out the day, and there is no fall out with these shadows. If you're considering purchasing this palette, I highly reccomend it. It's the perfect little palette to add to your collection. From the mattes to the shimmers, the looks you can create are endless.
Sharee A.
I have not been so tempted to get one of the red hued palettes from Urban Decay or other brands but I KNEW I had to have this! Usually some of the shades in other palettes are too light and chalky for darker skin tones so you won't be able to use every shade in the palette but that is not the case with this one. NARS is one of the most dependable beauty brands on the market and they cater to a wide range of skin tones so I'm so glad this palette met all my expectations. The shadows apply just as good with a brush with a finger, the glitters are gorgeous, and all the eye shadows are buttery smooth! A must buy for sure if you have been wanting a red toned palette. I do not have any glitters or shimmers like the green, bronze, or pinks/reds in this palette! Great for every season so hop on the trend because I don't see it going away. If you are a collector of NARS products don't miss out on this when it comes back because the shadows are stunning!
Michelle B.
San Diego, CA
This is now my favorite eyeshadow palette. Although it doesn't swatch well, the way it performs on the eyes is amazing. It's so easy o blend out!  The eyeshadows are so fine and it left barely any noticeable fallout. The only one with noticeable fallout was the dark color on the bottom right, but that is honestly to be expected and it's the only one. The pan size in some of the shadows are smaller than the others, but in honesty, I looked past that because this was such an amazing product. I’ve experimented with so many eyeshadow palettes from so many brands from colourpop to hourglass, and with all the experiences that I’ve had these are the best of the bunch. They’re so smooth oh my god. It was effortless to blend out. These are my first nars eyeshadow ($59 is a lot to spend on 12 shades and the palette is not as big as you’d think), and I got it during the 15% off VIB Rouge sale at Sephora, so it went down to about $50, which is still a bit high for eyeshadows. However, after being able to try Nars eyeshadows, I can truly say that I am a fan, and would definitely purchase any upcoming palettes that they come out of. Although they don’t really create as much hype and don’t have as much PR as other brands like Too Faced, and Tarte, I overlooked the palette at first, but I am here to tell you not to do that now! It’s a great investment for an easy to use and very versatile product.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I got my palette through Sephora. I had seen it reviewed on YouTube many times and it got good reviews. The package is nice and sturdy I actually had a hard time opening it because the clasp was quite secure. The colors are beautiful in my opinion you have many different finishes matte, Satin, and glitter. They are very soft with a little bit of Fallout. But if you use your finger to apply the glitter Shades you won't have a problem. This is one of my favorite palettes this year.
jesse lynn b.
I have been on a Nars ban for some time now after learning they went back to testing on animals. I try as much as possible to stay cruelty-free when it comes to makeup, but sometimes I cave- this was one of those moments. I have always enjoyed Nars shadows and when I saw that this palette was not only my favorite color scheme, but that it also had the pressed hardwire shadows I had to give in. Blocking from my mind that this product was more than likely tested on poor little animals, I gave it a try. I almost hated the fact that I instantly liked it so much. The mattes are highly pigmented and blend like a dream. The glittery shades take some work (which I already knew) but once you get them going are absolutely stunning. The packaging is nice, but I think they should have priced it about $10 less for the size. While this has quickly become my new favorite eye palette, I am still wishing and hoping that Nars comes to their senses and goes back to a cruelty free environment.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is a very pretty, finely milled, warm tone palette. It sort of reminds me of ABH's Modern Renaissance palette but the reflective shades are definately more glittery and require more effort to work with. I have had the best luck packing these shades on with my finger but for the price you really shouldn't have to. The reason I gave this as many stars as I did though, were the mattes. Do you need this if you have similar colors? No. But you are a neutral lover you will still probably enjoy this. I like warm neutral looks but am not veru adventurous with my eye looks. The sparkly colors are something I would normally never touch but they are kind of amped of versions of tame colors so I enjoy them as something slightly different out of my comfort zone.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I was really obsessing over this palette for a while, every time I would go into Ulta I would swatch it but the price really turned me off. I got some birthday money and I took a chance and bought it. I wasn’t too crazy about the glitter shadow it was to chunky looking at first but as I played with it more and more it’s now one of my favorites.
Sara S.
Tried in stores such a beautiful pallet . Wish I could afford 😫 so creamy and pigment is good . Love the colors easy to apply and use haven’t tried with brushes I would recommend if you have the money yes get it !
Gina A.
Metuchen, NJ
The palette itself is beautiful with the graphic picture and silver mirrored frame. It has a beautiful balance of matte shades and metallic/glittery shades. There is a good amount of neutral every day colors and the bolder shades are stunning. The pinky/red shadows definitely go more red/rust then I expected but they are beautiful. I prefer applying the glittery shades wet.
You can do a hundred different looks with this palette!
Brittany B.
Westminster , MD
This palette is amazing. Beautiful mattes, amazingly shiny glitter Metallics. Super blendable. It was an impulse purchase for me but when I searched it in the store I HAD to have it. I love nars products and wish I had found them earlier in my beauty life. These colors would looks good on any skin tone and are just in time for summer to heat things up.
Alyssa B.
FERNLEY
Is this worth the hype? And the price? How are the textured shadows?
Hanna C.
This palette is gorgeous, but is it really worth $60? Are there any dupes for this one?
Xristina T.
Is this pallet worth the price ????
Elexis S.
Do the shadows crease? Does it have a lot of fallout? Worth the price?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I luv this is it very expensive ? The colors r calling my name

Sephora