BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
CHEEKS. UNFILTERED.
The inimitable NARS powder blush returns in an exclusive palette of hot bronzes and reds, featuring the iconic richly pigmented, micronized formula for sheer, buildable color. The range of subtle to intense shades allows for universal appeal and versatility. Contour, sculpt, shape and glow with a covetable wardrobe of high-impact matte and seductive shimmer blushes, customized to you. No filter. No limits. #NARSissist.

Set includes:

I - Watch M: Opalescent gold (sheen)
II - Me First: Apricot (sheen)
III - Takeover: Copper rose (sheen)
IV - Out There: Deep russet (matte)
V - Chic: Rich raspberry (matte)
VI - Exhibit A: Red (matte)

• I've been debating on this product for awhile. Is it wort...4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new travel-friendly blush palette...2 Answers
  • I love the way this palette looks! Is it worth getting?2 Answers
Caitlin C.
Bay Shore, NY
The NARS Unfiltered 1 palette is a must have in my collection. It’s compact size is perfect for traveling, but it’s large pan sizes will last you forever! The highlight color, Watch Me is perfect for all skin tones, the the unique fire engine red shade, Exhibit A is great if used with a light touch to create a nice flushed look. Takeover and Me First are great blush toppers for medium skin tones, and Out There and Chic are the best for getting that natural rosy glow. This palette is a little pricey but I️ think it’s a great buy and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone who is looking for a great staple in their makeup routine. NARS Narsissist Unflitered I Cheek Palette
Zoey N.
Gorgeous blush palette. I use the Cheek II Palette on my Asian light/Medium skin tone. It works just fine. I am surprised by the pigmentation this product gives. I have all my fav blush colors in one palette I can mix and match.
Cleo H.
God Gawd! Listen, these ain’t for the faint of heart. So far I’ve really only used two of them because they’re the only ones that are work day friendly and even then, I’m blending and buffing those suckers out like my life depends on it.

In both palettes you get five brand new shades and one from the permanent line. In this palette that permanent shade is Exhibit A, the one blush that I’ve wanted to own forever but was too much of a punk to buy it on it’s own. Having it in the palette gave me the perfect excuse.

To put it into perspective, I’ve used Exhibit A twice, both times I built it up with a fan brush, in probably about four swipes. Yeah, it’s like that. But not just that blush, all of them are highly pigmented and need to be buffed out, even the one that doubles as a blush topper/highlighter. The plus to that is you get soft colour that never looks harsh and lasts all day.

In the the pictures I’m wearing Out There with Watch Me as highlighter in the picture with the purple scarf and Chic along with Takeover as highlight is the other picture. I was able to achieve the colour in both pictures with just one dip of a fluffy brush. Not only is this a really sexy palette, but it’s a really good value. When you consider that one full size Nars blush is $30 for .16oz and you’re getting six almost full size at .12oz for $60, how can you resist? The colours look a lot lighter on screen than they are in real life.

Una D.
Edison, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Generous amount of product for each color! Blushes are so pigmented and beautiful! Bronzer adds beautiful glow to the cheek! You will need every color in this pallet! Can’t say enough good thing about it!!!! Just get it! You won’t regret!
Issabela G.
spring lake
Es la mejor inversión! Una paleta con colores para toda ocasión y con un iluminador! El tono rojo es súper bonito, es un color que no van a encontrar tan fácilmente en otra paleta y mucho menos con esa calidad, yo recomiendo comprar!
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
I like about half of this cheek palette. The okkkkrt 3 colors are too dark for my skin tone. It's pigmented but it's a bit deep. The three colors that do work are stunning.
Karen B.
Montclair, CA
Such a beautiful and blendable palette. The top 3 have some shimmer but shimmer is so thin it goes beautiful on the skin without looking like disco ball. The bottom three are matte. The first one can be used as a highlight and it as so much pigment i think it targets light and dark skin ladies. For those that are thrown off with the last shade I feel like it can also be used as eyeshadow instead of blush. If you are looking to start your collection or have a small amount of makeup to work with this is well worth it because it comes with everything you need to glam up your face. It says it's only available online and it has sold out before but I checked on the app and it was available. I have also seen it inside the JC penny sephora. This is a buy I definitely don't regret.
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
NARS has so many beautiful shades of blush that i couldn't decide on what shade to buy and after reading so many great reviews on this Awesome pallet i went ahead and splurged on it. Im am in love with this blush pallet. All the shades are just stunning and so versatile. I use it daily now although I have many other blushes by different brands but this one has because my favorite. Yes it's a bit pricey but so worth the money because i use it all year long and it's a good size pallet that will last a very long time. The consistency of the blushes is so velvety smooth and so unbelievably easy to blend. With all these beautiful different shades, it is great for every complexion and every season. The blushes have great staying power and a little bit goes a long way. I love it. My absolute favorite blush #BloomBadge #contest
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is DEFINATELY worth the money imo! You get the same great quality full pigmented smooth blushes as the NARS single blushes ($30/each) for $59 in one palette! I got the unfiltered cheek palette 1 because I really wanted shade I didnt already have in my makeup collection. Surprisingly enough my favorite shade is exhibit A (bright red) its absolutely stunning! I think it can work for any skintone. Im very fair and can wear each shade! You get 6 shades in each palette and I am so glad I got one! You wont be disappointed! They can be applied with a light hand for a sheer wash of color or applied more intensely for a bold pop of color! Im obsessed with this blush palette!
Joanna S.
I'm so in love with this palette. The blushes and highlighter are very pigmented and smooth, not powdery at all. I wore 'Watch Me' and 'Out There' yesterday and they were still there after 9 hours, they faded but they were still there👍🏻. Both shades also didn't emphasize my pores. I think this is a great blush palette for its price. It's around $60 for .72 oz of blush - that's a lot of product. 🙌🏻 I would highly recommend this palette.
Ellesse A.
Johns Island, SC
I've been debating on this product for awhile. Is it worth the price? How's the NARS blush formula as far as how long the color stays on the cheeks?
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
How much is the cost of this product?
Sara K.
Oakland, FL
Are the blushes all shimmery?
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
What is the pigmentation on medium to deep skin tones? Any swatches for those shades?
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Kinda pricey! Is it worth it