BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
CHEEKS. UNFILTERED.
Sculpt, shape, and glow to your heart’s desire with a coveted wardrobe of six high-impact matte and shimmer blushes, all in one customized palette. Wear soft pinks and golds individually or blend to personalize your style, cheek to cheek. The range of subtle to intense shades allows for universal appeal and versatility. No filter. No limits. #NARSissist.

Set includes:

I - Conquest: Pastel peach (matte)
II - Undefeated: Pale pink (shimmer)
III - Power Play: Vivid pink (matte)
IV - Hot Sand: Peach champagne (sheen)
V - Fame: Pink amber (sheen)
VI - Candid: Mauve raspberry (shimmer)

• Is this worth the splurge if I already have both of the S...3 Answers
  • Is this blush worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is this palette? I'm wanting to purchase and just loo...2 Answers
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite blush palettes, I always love a plum toned blush, and you can never go wrong with pinks and peaches. Nars blushes are one of the few that last all day on me
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Love this! I bring this palette with me everywhere when I travel. It has from peachy shades to cool tones like mauve shades. Also the highlight is very beautiful. The only one shade that I rarely use is the bright pink but it’s good to have as an option for special occasions
Heather J.
Over priced even for the pan size. The pigments are just ok and although they give you a wide variety of shades it is difficult to take the color on the brush. I was excited to buy this at my local ulta but found i was alittle dissappointed with the performance for the price. The packaging is nice but i am not sure id buy it again
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
Out of all the blushes I own this palette has to be hands down my favorite. It is a high pigmentation payoff. All of the colors are beautiful in this palette and work with many skin tones. The formula blend beautifully on to the face.
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
not really an every day blush wearer but love these blushes!! kit includes matte and shimmery finished blushes that are great!! love nars blushes in general and this selection in a palette you can’t beat!
Brooklyn M.
united states
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not really a blush person but this blends to beautiful. Its a little bit of a shimmery finish but its beautiful ! I love thid pallet only blush ive been able to work with
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
I really love this blush palette! My boyfriend got me this blush palette a few months ago and the colors are absolutely beautiful but the only problem I had with this palette was that the picture of the palette doesn't show the real color of the blush, some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the palette picture shows on most websites. I still really love this palette because there are so many different colors that you can use as blush or even highlighter! I also love the packaging because its just different than most makeup brands. It has a mirror on the outside and on the inside. I love how easy this blush is to apply and how well it blends when you put it on your cheekbones! It's such a great product and I'd highly recommend this to others! I really want to buy the first Nars palette!
Jenny A.
Hollywood, FL
I was speaking to a NARS rep at Sephora one day, and mentioned that I had been looking at this palette for some time.  In person, it is smaller than you think, but the colors are just as beautiful.  I was speaking to the rep about why I should get the palette when I already have about 5 other NARS blushes.  She told me to swirl all of the colors together or mix the top and bottom row separately.  So, I got the palette and a very expensive $55 brush.  I used both products for a week and there is just not as much color payoff at the regular blushes.  You have to put SO much on to see it.  Maybe this is made in a different factory, or with a different formulation.  So, while very beautiful, I'll be returning it.
gabriela e.
This pallet is amazing for anyone looking to build their NARS blush collection. The packaging is beautiful and feminine. I am a medium skin tone and I feel like some of the shades are borderline too light. After I received it I automatically felt that I should have gotten #1 as it would be more complimentary to my skin tone. The shades in #2 are definitely buildable but there are 1 or 2 shades that look ashy on my skin. I really love the quality of the product because there are tons of color options.
Katy C.
Is NARS worth spending the $$? I have never tried NARS products.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
Are the blushes very glittery? Shimmery?
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
How pigmented are these blushes ?
Madison H.
Trevose, PA
How is this palette? I love NARS blushes and wanted to know if this is worth the money
Julia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this worth the money?? I've been wanting to try it so bad but can't seem to spend the $60!!