NARS Narsissist Unfiltered II Cheek Palette

OVERVIEW:
CHEEKS. UNFILTERED.
Sculpt, shape, and glow to your heart’s desire with a coveted wardrobe of six high-impact matte and shimmer blushes, all in one customized palette. Wear soft pinks and golds individually or blend to personalize your style, cheek to cheek. The range of subtle to intense shades allows for universal appeal and versatility. No filter. No limits. #NARSissist.

Set includes:

I - Conquest: Pastel peach (matte)
II - Undefeated: Pale pink (shimmer)
III - Power Play: Vivid pink (matte)
IV - Hot Sand: Peach champagne (sheen)
V - Fame: Pink amber (sheen)
VI - Candid: Mauve raspberry (shimmer)

Does this palette have the shade orgasm?
Does this palette have the shade orgasm?
NARS Narsissist Unfiltered II Cheek Palette 🆚 [product:benefit-cosmetics-cheek-parade] Which one is better?
Start your review of NARS Narsissist Unfiltered II Cheek Palette!
Antioch, TN
Review for: NARS NARSISSIST UNFILTERED CHEEK PALETTE Unflitered II 6 x 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g
This is the only cheek palette I use at the moment! I use to be scared to wear blush for some reason but after using this I’m obsessed! 💕 the colors fit my medium skin tone great and there’s a good variety of colors. I usually mix all of them together though. It’s a MUST HAVE.
Fountain Vly, CA
NARS Narsissist Unfiltered II Cheek Palette uploaded by Uyen P.
Love this! I bring this palette with me everywhere when I travel. It has from peachy shades to cool tones like mauve shades. Also the highlight is very beautiful. The only one shade that I rarely use is the bright pink but it’s good to have as an option for special occasions
Coventry, RI
not really an every day blush wearer but love these blushes!! kit includes matte and shimmery finished blushes that are great!! love nars blushes in general and this selection in a palette you can’t beat!
Muskegon
THIS BLUSH PALLET IS LIFE CHANGING! I use the highlight everyday for the perfect medium glow it gives. I use all of the colors by them self’s depending on what the rest of my look is or mix them together for a custom look.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite blush palettes, I always love a plum toned blush, and you can never go wrong with pinks and peaches. Nars blushes are one of the few that last all day on me
Hardin, IL
I really love this blush palette! My boyfriend got me this blush palette a few months ago and the colors are absolutely beautiful but the only problem I had with this palette was that the picture of the palette doesn't show the real color of the blush, some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the palette picture shows on most websites. I still really love this palette because there are so many different colors that you can use as blush or even highlighter! I also love the packaging because its just different than most makeup brands. It has a mirror on the outside and on the inside. I love how easy this blush is to apply and how well it blends when you put it on your cheekbones! It's such a great product and I'd highly recommend this to others! I really want to buy the first Nars palette!
Hollywood, FL
I was speaking to a NARS rep at Sephora one day, and mentioned that I had been looking at this palette for some time.  In person, it is smaller than you think, but the colors are just as beautiful.  I was speaking to the rep about why I should get the palette when I already have about 5 other NARS blushes.  She told me to swirl all of the colors together or mix the top and bottom row separately.  So, I got the palette and a very expensive $55 brush.  I used both products for a week and there is just not as much color payoff at the regular blushes.  You have to put SO much on to see it.  Maybe this is made in a different factory, or with a different formulation.  So, while very beautiful, I'll be returning it.
This pallet is amazing for anyone looking to build their NARS blush collection. The packaging is beautiful and feminine. I am a medium skin tone and I feel like some of the shades are borderline too light. After I received it I automatically felt that I should have gotten #1 as it would be more complimentary to my skin tone. The shades in #2 are definitely buildable but there are 1 or 2 shades that look ashy on my skin. I really love the quality of the product because there are tons of color options.
New Castle, DE
NARS Narsissist Unfiltered II Cheek Palette uploaded by Laura V.
I LOVE this palette! It is the best palette for Spring and also it has Hot Sand in it! The pigmentation is on point and the colors apply true to my skin (I'm NC20) I would recommend it to everyone!! If you are a Nars addict you need it and if you haven't tried any NARS blush you need it aswell!! NARS Narsissist Unfiltered II Cheek Palette
Wow. I bought this on a whim when I was getting my makeup done at the NARS counter last month. The colors, they spoke to me. They said "WE BELONG TO YOU. TAKE US HOME." So I did. NARS makes some very high quality powders and the formulation is like buttah. That crazy red? Yeah, use a blending brush and apply it like a highlight and you will look like a badass.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
San Francisco