NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Fabiana V.

BY NARS

All eyes on you. The NARSissist's most-coveted everyday essentials for eyes. Ready to wear - anytime, every place. Set Contains: Eyeshadow Shades: Madrague I Mekong Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43 Larger than Life Eyeliner mini in Via Veneto NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit see more...

• My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give yo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest th...2 Answers
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Really great combo for Smokey eyes. Use it with an eye primer and it looks really great. Drop it once by accident, i was scared it would break but it did not.
Josephine B.
Concord, CA
I love this shade makes for amazing eyes absolutely perfect. Love that everything comes as one. I buy this monthly.
Fabiana V.
Nossa, esse produto é ótimo e dá um acabamento perfeito na pele, deixa tudo uniforme, é por isso que eu uso e recommendo!!!
katlynn h.
Calgary
I'm in love with this eyeshadow palette! The packaging was gorgeous and the product itself was extremely pigmented. It gave me the exact smokey eye look I wanted and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone I know!
Samantha B.
Ottawa, Ontario
Beautifully pigmented shadows and the eyeliner is fantastic! Awesome to get close in your lash line or water line with.
Adele F.
Glasgow , North Lanarkshire
I used to love this palette but haven't really used it as much as when I first bought it I honestly regret buying it
Josmary B.
Esta paleta es genial para creae cut crease, smokey y diferentes looks. Además hasta para el contorno del rostro.
rasika b.
NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit is amazing ,super pigmented. and perfectly somke your eye n long lasting
Sarah  N.
Love this if your in a hurry because it gives you the three perfect shades to play with. Love nars!
Nadia A.
Very pigmented and easy to apply and blend, with little to no fallout this smoky eye pallette is a go to for beginners
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest this or the Two faced smokey palette?
Chelsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give you instructions and brushes for application?