NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Fabiana V.

BY NARS

All eyes on you. The NARSissist's most-coveted everyday essentials for eyes. Ready to wear - anytime, every place. Set Contains: Eyeshadow Shades: Madrague I Mekong Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43 Larger than Life Eyeliner mini in Via Veneto NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit see more...

• My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give yo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest th...2 Answers
Darly T.
Simply and perfect for a smoky eye on the go , if you are new to this y recomend it to you
Savannah M.
Very good product. It is quite affordable & can be purchased at ultra! I recommend it.
AnaMaria H.
Perfect for a quick simple smokey. I love setting my concealer with the white eyeshadow,it s very silky looking and smioth. The Black really complements green and blue eyes. Love it
katlynn h.
Calgary
I'm in love with this eyeshadow palette! The packaging was gorgeous and the product itself was extremely pigmented. It gave me the exact smokey eye look I wanted and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone I know!
Fabiana V.
Nossa, esse produto é ótimo e dá um acabamento perfeito na pele, deixa tudo uniforme, é por isso que eu uso e recommendo!!!
Nadia A.
Very pigmented and easy to apply and blend, with little to no fallout this smoky eye pallette is a go to for beginners
Samantha B.
Ottawa, Ontario
Beautifully pigmented shadows and the eyeliner is fantastic! Awesome to get close in your lash line or water line with.
Chloe A.
This has a really good pigment, I love colour. I use this a lot! There is no room for improvement it's just prefect!!
Adele F.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
I used to love this palette but haven't really used it as much as when I first bought it I honestly regret buying it
Josmary B.
Esta paleta es genial para creae cut crease, smokey y diferentes looks. Además hasta para el contorno del rostro.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest this or the Two faced smokey palette?
Chelsey W.
My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give you instructions and brushes for application?