NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Fabiana V.

BY NARS

All eyes on you. The NARSissist's most-coveted everyday essentials for eyes. Ready to wear - anytime, every place. Set Contains: Eyeshadow Shades: Madrague I Mekong Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43 Larger than Life Eyeliner mini in Via Veneto NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit see more...

• My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give yo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest th...2 Answers
Jessika M.
Las Vegas, NV
Compact sized, easy to use! Great for traveling and for emergencies. Love the colors and the fact it comes with the brush. It's a great product!
Jessica C.
Waynetown, IN
Love this smokey eyeshadow kit. it really makes my eyes pop. I use this kit for special occasions sometimes I will use it for an everyday look.
natalie b.
Columbus, OH
Wish I was better at doing smokey eye look, but I'm no make up artist. this product at least helps some - still cant get it right though
Tina B.
Tampa, FL
Love the smokey eye kit. the shadows are so soft and it has a great pigment to it. it goes on very easy and it is true to its color.
Tiffany T.
Knightdale, NC
I love, love, love anything Nars! this smokey eye kit complemented my complexion and helped me to create the perfect smokey eye!
Courtney R.
Canton, TX
Smokey eyes give me a Halloween feeling because its dark and gloomy looking. I love the smokey eye effect its really pretty!
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
Love the brand and color. Gps well worth my skin and lasts until I take it off. Lots of compliments while wearing this
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This pallet gives you the perfect smokey eye. I love it. It blends so well and is so pretty when i apply it to my face.
Josephine B.
Concord, CA
I love this shade makes for amazing eyes absolutely perfect. Love that everything comes as one. I buy this monthly.
Veronica C.
Lexington, KY
I love rocking a smoky eye, and this kit definitely does the trick. I love the colors and the quality
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest this or the Two faced smokey palette?
Chelsey W.
My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give you instructions and brushes for application?