NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Fabiana V.

BY NARS

All eyes on you. The NARSissist's most-coveted everyday essentials for eyes. Ready to wear - anytime, every place. Set Contains: Eyeshadow Shades: Madrague I Mekong Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43 Larger than Life Eyeliner mini in Via Veneto NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit see more...

• My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give yo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest th...2 Answers
Amy M.
Pennsburg, PA
These are great colors and make a smokey eye so easy to accomplish! The quality is amazing and doesn't crease. The color saturation is great too very full and deep colors....not cheap or too shimmery!
Kassie K.
San Antonio , Tx
I love Nars products and would definitely recommend this one as well its easy to apply and blend and looks amazing on me and with a good priner it lasts for hours
Jessika M.
Las Vegas, NV
Compact sized, easy to use! Great for traveling and for emergencies. Love the colors and the fact it comes with the brush. It's a great product!
natalie b.
Columbus, OH
Wish I was better at doing smokey eye look, but I'm no make up artist. this product at least helps some - still cant get it right though
Tina B.
Tampa, FL
Love the smokey eye kit. the shadows are so soft and it has a great pigment to it. it goes on very easy and it is true to its color.
Tiffany T.
Knightdale, NC
I love, love, love anything Nars! this smokey eye kit complemented my complexion and helped me to create the perfect smokey eye!
Veronica C.
Lexington, KY
I love rocking a smoky eye, and this kit definitely does the trick. I love the colors and the quality
Courtney R.
Canton, TX
Smokey eyes give me a Halloween feeling because its dark and gloomy looking. I love the smokey eye effect its really pretty!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This pallet gives you the perfect smokey eye. I love it. It blends so well and is so pretty when i apply it to my face.
Darly T.
Simply and perfect for a smoky eye on the go , if you are new to this y recomend it to you
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest this or the Two faced smokey palette?
Chelsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give you instructions and brushes for application?