NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit, 1 ea uploaded by Fabiana V.

BY NARS

All eyes on you. The NARSissist's most-coveted everyday essentials for eyes. Ready to wear - anytime, every place. Set Contains: Eyeshadow Shades: Madrague I Mekong Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43 Larger than Life Eyeliner mini in Via Veneto NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit see more...

• My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give yo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest th...2 Answers
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I love this Nars Smokey eye kit! It gets me into the Fall and Halloween mood. The dark shades are beautiful and the quality of this kit is amazing! I have brown eyes and I feel like it compliment me very well!
Hensley B.
Richmond Hill, GA
This packaging isn't really pretty it's more cheap, and I really love makeup and use slot of different kinds but this isn't really up to my standards. I'd rather wear a drug store brand because this isn't a very good product
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great combo for Smokey eyes. Use it with an eye primer and it looks really great. Drop it once by accident, i was scared it would break but it did not.
Courtney R.
Canton, TX
Smokey eyes give me a Halloween feeling because its dark and gloomy looking. I love the smokey eye effect its really pretty!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet gives you the perfect smokey eye. I love it. It blends so well and is so pretty when i apply it to my face.
Josephine B.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade makes for amazing eyes absolutely perfect. Love that everything comes as one. I buy this monthly.
Darly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simply and perfect for a smoky eye on the go , if you are new to this y recomend it to you
Tiffany T.
Knightdale, NC
I love, love, love anything Nars! this smokey eye kit complemented my complexion and helped me to create the perfect smokey eye!
Jessika M.
Las Vegas, NV
Compact sized, easy to use! Great for traveling and for emergencies. Love the colors and the fact it comes with the brush. It's a great product!
Amy M.
Pennsburg, PA
These are great colors and make a smokey eye so easy to accomplish! The quality is amazing and doesn't crease. The color saturation is great too very full and deep colors....not cheap or too shimmery!
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest this or the Two faced smokey palette?
Chelsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give you instructions and brushes for application?