NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit uploaded by Fabiana V.

NARS NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit

All eyes on you. The NARSissist's most-coveted everyday essentials for eyes. Ready to wear - anytime, every place. Set Contains: Eyeshadow Shades: Madrague I Mekong Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush #43 Larger than Life Eyeliner mini in Via Veneto NARSissist Smokey Eye Kit

Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
I love this Nars Smokey eye kit! It gets me into the Fall and Halloween mood. The dark shades are beautiful and the quality of this kit is amazing! I have brown eyes and I feel like it compliment me very well!
Hensley B.
Richmond Hill, GA
This packaging isn't really pretty it's more cheap, and I really love makeup and use slot of different kinds but this isn't really up to my standards. I'd rather wear a drug store brand because this isn't a very good product
Pamela Z.
Youngstown, OH
Nars makes excellent cosmetics! This smokey eye kit comes with three eye shadows, a small eyeshadow brush, and a small black eyeliner. It's perfect for travel. The packaging is very well made and stylish, as are all Nars products. This is the only eyeliner that doesn't make my eyes water constantly. The eyeshadow brush is worth the price of this set alone.
Amy M.
Pennsburg, PA
These are great colors and make a smokey eye so easy to accomplish! The quality is amazing and doesn't crease. The color saturation is great too very full and deep colors....not cheap or too shimmery!
Kassie K.
San Antonio , Tx
I love Nars products and would definitely recommend this one as well its easy to apply and blend and looks amazing on me and with a good priner it lasts for hours
Brianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love NARS. These products are so lovely. They are Beautiful shades and are always a perfect match. The product lasts for a long time and it stays on your face for a long time a well.
Lezlie C.
This smokey eye kit is everything.. every girl should have one of these in their makeup kit! I love love love it and it makes it so easy to apply and get a great smokey eye look! I would definitely recommend to others!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
I like using NARS smokey eye kit because it makes my eyes look so sexy when I'm going out. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this little gem of a palette.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Really great combo for Smokey eyes. Use it with an eye primer and it looks really great. Drop it once by accident, i was scared it would break but it did not.
Paula D.
Moorpark, CA
Its the perfect match for smokey eye, all you need in a small space, able to carry everywhere, witch is great specially for me that does not like big purses
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
I've been looking into a new smokey palette, would you suggest this or the Two faced smokey palette?
Chelsey W.
My technique with a Smokey eye is pretty rough? Does this give you instructions and brushes for application?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this palette very pigmented?