BY NARS #10 in Eyeshadow Palettes

AN IRRESISTIBLE LIMITED EDITION PALETTE OF 12 VELVETY EYESHADOWS FOR RICH LOOKS WITH HIGH PIGMENT AND HIGH PAYOFF.

OVERVIEW:
STRIKE IT RICH
High pigment. High payoff. Create your richest look yet with high-pigment intensity. 12 saturated shadows glide on effortlessly, leaving a velvety finish. Add decadent dimension with a wealth of textures, curated for ultimate versatility. Highlight, define, and diffuse. Keep your eyes on the prize.

Set Includes:

Newbury Street: White gold (shimmer)
Windsor: Warm beige (matte)
Privilege: Gold (metallic)
Dover: Neutral brown (matte)
Foix: Peach (matte)
Castille: Umber brown (matte)
Alnwick: Copper (shimmer)
Beaumaris: Chocolate brown (shimmer)
Splendor: Pewter (sparkle)
Versailles: Bronze (shimmer)
Montaillou: Dark brown (matte)
Reale: Black (satin)

• Are these any good ?2 Answers
  • How pigmented are the colors? Are they easy to blend?1 Answers
  • Are these really pigmented and are they easy to blend? Al...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Wow this palette is awesome! I really expected it to be chalky and sub par but when I swatched this in Sephora it was totally awesome! It's creamy, pigmented and beautiful! Definitely going to be keeping this in my collection!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love this palette! It's so easy to go from day to night and I love how sleek and compact the palette is. It is on the pricier end for an eyeshadow palette at $60, but it is NARS which is a high end brand so you know what you are paying for when you buy the palette. The eyeshadows are of excellent quality though. They blend so seamlessly and don't get muddy like some neutral colors do. I have the unfiltered 1 blush palette and it's the exact same size as this eyeshadow palette." in 3 reviews
Sharon W.
The best eyeshadow palette ever created! Easy to apply and blend & with such beautiful colors! Perfect for any event and stays on the whole time! This is my new ride or die palette! I would definitely recommend this.
Amanda C.
New London
The quality of this shadow is good but I am on the fence if it’s worth the $60. They do blend out smooth but I feel like my colourpop shadows are just as good. I will probably return this just because of the price.
Payton W.
I love this palette so much. It’s the perfect text pigment for everyday use. The package is super nice, but gets a little finger printy because it is a mirror. This is my first NARS eyeshadow and I was impressed.
Brittany J.
Morgantown, WV
I am so in love with this palette! There is no fallout and the colors are so pigmented! This is an amazing palette and I am so happy I purchased it! The packaging is so beautiful and feels like great quality!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Gorgeous palette, inside and out! The packaging has a gold mirror-like case on the top,  and black everywhere else, it is also sturdy.
The eye shadows in this palette are a nice range of rich, buttery and highly pigmented, warm toned browns with a splash of gold and pewter metallic shades that remind me of a sunset. There is no mention of a theme for this palette or at least that I know of, however, it really does remind me of a beautiful sunset, definitely a look that I wouldn't mind re-creating on my lids. This is a limited edition palette, and yes you may be able to find these shades in other brands but quality is definitely high in this palette and it's convenient to have in such a gorgeous sleek package. If you're thinking about purchasing this, don't wait too long because this has been flying off of the shelves.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Nars New Loaded Eyeshadow palette definitely exceeded my expectations. I was definitely hoping for the best because it does cost $59, but I was literally blown away with the formula. It is super buttery, blendable, and the colors are HIGHLY pigmented. They stay on all day long also which I generally have issues with when it comes to eyeshadow because of the heat and humidity in Florida. You can purchase this palette at Sephora or through Nars and it is limited edition. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone that loves eyeshadow because it is probably my favorite eyeshadow palette when it comes to quality. It is definitely worth the $59 price. Nars did an amazing job with this palette.
Reeham A.
Westville , IN
This was my first ever purchase from NARS and I must say it was a splurge because I don't think anyone would just purchase their first product from a brand at $59, but I must say I don't regret it one bit. Everything about this eye shadow palette, I believe, makes it the best of all neutral eye shadow palettes. From the packaging and how nice, small and sturdy it is, to the shade range - you have your warm shades, your cool tone shades, crease shades and not to mention a BLACK - to the amazing quality - there is little to no fall out when it comes to this palette, the colors blend amazingy over top one another. Overall, I feel this is a perfect palette for everyday and even nights where you want to be more bold and smokey. There are so many looks you can create with it. Great palette! (Just wish it could've been a little cheaper haha).
Arleene D.
Ontario, CA
I waited a long time to buy this palettte and then a long time to write a review. I was starting to get major FOMO over these shadows which was why I ended up buying (which is never a great reason to buy something). While I don't really regret it, I don't think it's all that special. I find some of the shadows to be a little patchy, in particular the gold is terrible. It takes several layers to get an acceptable looking application. The rest are nice but I'm just not overwhelmed. It's always good to have a standard workhorse palette of shades you use for any occasion in your collection. If you don't have that already, then this may be the right palette for you. If not, I'd suggest taking a hard look at what's really offered here and seeing if you don't already have most of these shades, because quite honestly I don't find the quality to be completely through the roof to rebuy if you already have something pretty close.
Sai P.
This is an amazing palette. The colors are warm and beautiful neutrals. It's a warm eyeshadow lovers palette. If you like cool tones there's only two to three shades that you can rock with this palette. The pigmentation is amazing. These shadows are easier to blend with synthetic fibers for me. The gold shadow is blinding with my eyeshadow primer, it is foiled looking. It's a great palette for everyday looks and for the value since NARS is usually so expensive. I bought mine from Nordstrom and I ended up getting a lipstick and gloss as a gift with purchase. Overall I say it's a great palette. It's not a must have if you have other neutral palettes but it's a great starter palette.
crmn m.
This palette is everything I wanted it to be. I've been hitting pan and using up my tarte tartelette in bloom palette that I've been dipping into this one to replace those colors and these shadows are super buttery, pigmented and blend out like a dream!!

The colors are somewhat similar to other palettes I have but the quality is so much more superior. I was hesitant about getting this palette because I have other nars shadow palettes that don't have the best quality shadows but this has blown me away. I highly recommend getting if you've been thinking of purchasing. It is a great everyday palette and you can create so many different looks!
Amber P.
chicago, IL
How much does this go for ? And is it honestly worth the price??
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Where can ypu purchse this brand??
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I do not own any Nars makeup. Is it worth it?
Courtney R.
Where can I find this and how much?
tangie m.