BY NARS

AN IRRESISTIBLE LIMITED EDITION PALETTE OF 12 VELVETY EYESHADOWS FOR RICH LOOKS WITH HIGH PIGMENT AND HIGH PAYOFF.

OVERVIEW:
STRIKE IT RICH
High pigment. High payoff. Create your richest look yet with high-pigment intensity. 12 saturated shadows glide on effortlessly, leaving a velvety finish. Add decadent dimension with a wealth of textures, curated for ultimate versatility. Highlight, define, and diffuse. Keep your eyes on the prize.

Set Includes:

Newbury Street: White gold (shimmer)
Windsor: Warm beige (matte)
Privilege: Gold (metallic)
Dover: Neutral brown (matte)
Foix: Peach (matte)
Castille: Umber brown (matte)
Alnwick: Copper (shimmer)
Beaumaris: Chocolate brown (shimmer)
Splendor: Pewter (sparkle)
Versailles: Bronze (shimmer)
Montaillou: Dark brown (matte)
Reale: Black (satin)

• Are these really pigmented and are they easy to blend? Al...3 Answers
  • Are these any good ?2 Answers
  • How pigmented are the colors? Are they easy to blend?1 Answers
NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Wow this palette is awesome! I really expected it to be chalky and sub par but when I swatched this in Sephora it was totally awesome! It's creamy, pigmented and beautiful! Definitely going to be keeping this in my collection!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love this palette! It's so easy to go from day to night and I love how sleek and compact the palette is. It is on the pricier end for an eyeshadow palette at $60, but it is NARS which is a high end brand so you know what you are paying for when you buy the palette. The eyeshadows are of excellent quality though. They blend so seamlessly and don't get muddy like some neutral colors do. I have the unfiltered 1 blush palette and it's the exact same size as this eyeshadow palette." in 3 reviews
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I have seen others reviews on the this that are not great. Some big YouTubers gave this average reviews at best. I think this pallete was released during the hype of another big time pallete and this little gem got lost in the shuffle. This pallet is my most used eyeshadows. The formula is amazing, I get no fallout, no kick up, and it lasts all day on me without a primer. I can create many looks from deep dark dramatic smoky, to light office friendly 9-5 looks. This pallete has both warm and cool tones. It is small enough to travel well. I don’t have one negative comment to make. The packaging is beautiful. NARS gets formulas right! If you like neutrals but also like to be able to take it to a very deep and dramatic place then this pallete is for you. This also has some taupe/greige shades that are life. Looks good with the lipsticks that have grey under tones. Great for simple single shadow looks!!!
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
This is the first Nars palette that I've ever owned and it has become my absolute favorite palette. This is the palette that I take with me when I travel.

The colors are all very pigmented, buttery and last all day.  The lightest color also doubles as a perfect highlighter for me.  The case is very thick and sturdy, but not too big.  Fits into a backpack or purse perfectly.

I love this palette so much, that I bought a second as a backup!  I highly recommend this palette.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ve been using this palette every day since I got it, and I love it! I always compare it to my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette, and although these colors aren’t quite as blendable as those are, these are still very blendable and this palette functions like a high-end palette should. The colors are pigmented and there is nearly zero fall out. I’ve been enjoying creating so many different and dynamic looks with this palette, including warmer matte looks that would be great for fall, and brighter springtime looks like the one in this picture. There are also a few cool tones that work together very nicely. The only tiny issue I have, which I know other people say as well, is that there isn’t a matte white for a browbone highlight. Overall, I love this palette and it’s now in my top 2 along with my Modern Renaissance!
tahnea e.
This palette is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I know the colors have been done before and all but I really enjoy Nars eyeshadow formula. They’re not too creamy to the point where there’s excess kickoff but they’re not super dry either. They don’t swatch amazingly well but swatches don’t matter to me as long as they perform well on the eyes. They blend beautifully and the glitters in this palette are fantasticccc. I love this palette.
Taylor R.
Ashland, VA
My gosh!! Ever since i got my hands on this eyeshadow palette it has been my go-to every time I do my makeup! Nars’ reformulated eyeshadow formula is seriously the bomb!!! The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and easily bendable with any brush! I love Nars and this palette makes me love the brand even more!
Taylor M.
Ashland
This palette has been my go to since Nars came out with it. The formula is extremely pigmented and creamy and blends easily with other shadows! Would definitely recommend to those who love a neutral eye!
Madeline C.
I love this palette so much it is seriously amazing. In my opinion I dont think it needs any improvment. I use this palette a lot and i think it is great everytime. i ahve hazel eyes and this palette makes them pop even more. I would totally recomend this palette to everyone.
Amy S.
This pallet is very beautiful. The mattes and shimmers are very blendable but the glitters just fall out everywhere and don’t apply nicely even with a glitter primer or fingers. The colors are all very wearable and great for an everyday look or a night out look.
Erin C.
The shades in this palette are great and you can create a lot of different looks from it. Really like the formula and then blend very well. The packaging also is gorgeous. I feel like it might be limited edition but I hope it’s not! Would recommend.
Amanda C.
New London
The quality of this shadow is good but I am on the fence if it’s worth the $60. They do blend out smooth but I feel like my colourpop shadows are just as good. I will probably return this just because of the price.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
How much does this go for ? And is it honestly worth the price??
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
Where can ypu purchse this brand??
Courtney R.
Where can I find this and how much?
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I do not own any Nars makeup. Is it worth it?
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Are these really pigmented and are they easy to blend? Also, do you think they are worth the price?