NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by 4373 F.NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sydney M.NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mayra P.

BY NARS

AN IRRESISTIBLE LIMITED EDITION PALETTE OF 12 VELVETY EYESHADOWS FOR RICH LOOKS WITH HIGH PIGMENT AND HIGH PAYOFF.

OVERVIEW:
STRIKE IT RICH
High pigment. High payoff. Create your richest look yet with high-pigment intensity. 12 saturated shadows glide on effortlessly, leaving a velvety finish. Add decadent dimension with a wealth of textures, curated for ultimate versatility. Highlight, define, and diffuse. Keep your eyes on the prize.

Set Includes:

Newbury Street: White gold (shimmer)
Windsor: Warm beige (matte)
Privilege: Gold (metallic)
Dover: Neutral brown (matte)
Foix: Peach (matte)
Castille: Umber brown (matte)
Alnwick: Copper (shimmer)
Beaumaris: Chocolate brown (shimmer)
Splendor: Pewter (sparkle)
Versailles: Bronze (shimmer)
Montaillou: Dark brown (matte)
Reale: Black (satin)

4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased on sale at Nordstrom.com. I have never been a user of Nars makeup. I found it too expensive. When this was on sale I had to grab it. They shaded remind me of the Jouer Cosmetics Eyeshadow palette. I can’t wait to dig into this palette
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Gorgeous palette, inside and out! The packaging has a gold mirror-like case on the top,  and black everywhere else, it is also sturdy.
The eye shadows in this palette are a nice range of rich, buttery and highly pigmented, warm toned browns that remind me of a sunset. There is no mention of a theme for this palette or at least that I know of, however, it really does remind me of a beautiful sunset, definitely a look that I wouldn't mind re-creating on my lids. This is a limited edition palette, and yes you may be able to find these shades in other brands but quality is definitely high in this palette and it's convenient to have in such a gorgeous sleek package. If you're thinking about purchasing this, don't wait to long because this has been flying off of the shelves.
Christine P.
White plains , MD
Omg I'm obsessed!
1. I'm not an eyeshadow person- I do not have the patience for the blending and different colors and cut crease and whatever else
2. I hate that there are a million palettes out there

This is such a good purchase. Here's why:
1. The colors are brilliant- it's a mix of colors you can wear day and night. It had a mix of neutral shades for day time, and darker shades for night. The best part? Also had a black and transitional shade!
2. All the colors are beautiful. Great for all skin tones, blend with minimal effort and lasts all day and night.
3. Packaging is a plus- sleek, and beautiful. Easy to carry and great for travel.
Allie M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this palette! It's so easy to go from day to night and I love how sleek and compact the palette is. It is on the pricier end for an eyeshadow palette at $60, but it is NARS which is a high end brand so you know what you are paying for when you buy the palette. The eyeshadows are of excellent quality though. They blend so seamlessly and don't get muddy like some neutral colors do. I have the unfiltered 1 blush palette and it's the exact same size as this eyeshadow palette.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes ever! I actually love all of my Nars palettes, but for eyeshadow this one is the best. It's very pigmented and buttery and the shadows blend beautifully. I generally work 12 hour days and my eyeshadow stays on perfect the entire time. I really cannot wait to see what other eyeshadow palettes Nars comes out with in the future because I will be purchasing them.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
This really is one of the best eyeshadow palettes on the market right now. Nars does not disappoint with the one! All of the colors are buttery and blend easily with little to no fall out. You can achieve multiple looks with the colors in this palette and not worry about patchiness. The pallet itself is sturdy and a somewhat decent size for traveling given all the different colors.
Dia S.
State College, PA
I wish I'd gotten this sooner cause I love it!

This eyeshadow palette is amazing. The shadow powders are soft and almost creamy, they apply so so well and the colour payoff is amazing.

While the palette tends towards neutral shades it also has a wonderful set of grey-silver-black for smiley eyes and rich gold and bronze colours to take it to a whole new level.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
I bought this palette and used it before checking the ingredients list and realizing it contains parabens. I have switched all the colors and used at least 1/2 of them. They are very pigmented and easy to blend. They don't become muddy when blended together. There's some fallout but not enough to bother me.
Jasmine B.
Austin, TX
The pigmentation and blendability of this palette is UNREAL! Went to grab this and it was the last one on the shelf! They're really incredible, and the color selection is perfect. And there's a great amount of mattes to shimmers.
Mabel S.
Nashua, NH
I'm absolutely in loveeeee with this palette !! I have sooo many different palettes, but love the buttery and smooth shadows a lot more, and this one is exactly that! Sooo pigmented and so buttery and smooth ! The best !
Michela C.
which palette by NARS do you like most? Mine is NARS NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette