MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesNARS
NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette

Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette

An irresistible limited edition palette of 12 velvety eyeshadows for rich looks with high pigment and high payoff.

Hi everyone, I only own a mini eyeshadow palette from Nars (wanted) but I’m interested in this one. Do you think this is a good choice to give Nars a try? I’m also interested in Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes and would appreciate your comparisons.
Is this product worth the price? I am very much interested in it but I just want to make sure before I buy it? Also, is it pigmented it enough? I don't like fall out on eyeshadows and does it do that? Are the glitters also booming pigmented it as well. Thank you!! :) :)
Do these have good pigment? Are they long lasting?
Start your review of Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...but when I swatched this in Sephora it was totally awesome! It's creamy, pigmented and beautiful! Definitely going to be keeping this in my collection!in reviews
...quality though. They blend so seamlessly and don't get muddy like some neutral colors do. I have the unfiltered 1 blush palette and it's the exact same size as this eyeshadow palette.in reviews
Oxford, MS
Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kate P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh how I adore this palette! It has so much pigment and color variety. I find them all surprisingly wearable, while still being vibrant. Now that I have this, I never reach for any other eyeshadows. Nars nails this product. Staying power too!
Chesapeake, VA
Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley A.
Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Anyone who follows my page knows i absolutely love nude and neutral colored eye palettes so naturally i was drawn to the colors in this one! I was not disappointed. I love this palette. Colors are very pigmented and blend well!
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica H.
The best everyday neutral palette! this is a must buy if you’re a Nars fan like myself.
San Antonio, TX
Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by kriss M.
One of my favorite palettes from NARS! Creamy and pigmented shimmers as well as bendable matte colors, this palette is so easy to work with!! Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette
Milwaukee, WI
This palette is skin tone ready for ALL skin colors. I'm not just say for light - olive-medium skin tones...EVERYONE! It's very rare that I find a palette that is compatible for my African skin until I got this palette. I can literally use every single color in this. The would be bright base (matte)color, that is always far left of most palettes , is always the color I can't use. The NARS loaded palette is different , instead the color is a shimmer. If you ever had NARS albatross highlighter is a spot on match. #Bloombadge
These shades are to die for and I love them because they're very Matte and I love a matte look. These colors Blended so well
Peculiar, MO
I have had this palette for way longer than I probably should but I still use it almost every time I put full makeup on! The colors are stunning and highly pigmented. I do find the shimmery shades work better with a wet brush. I’ve used brushes and my finger to apply and always get a beautiful eye! If you can find this palette I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette is It perfect I love the colors I bought it for two months I recommend it, you will love it like me
Purchased at: Sephora
Best shade range and pigmentation! I love how you can go from light and build up with the shade ranges. I also like how the colors aren’t too sparkly. This palette allows for versatility in looks! Very chic packaging too!
Waianae, HI
I use this pallette for my everyday look. The colors are warm. Very very pigmented. You really dont need to pack your brush with this pallette. It gives you an amazing look.

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...