BY NARS

AN EXPERTLY CURATED COLLECTION OF 12 MATTE AND SHIMMER EYESHADOWS RANGING FROM NEUTRAL TO HIGH-IMPACT.

OVERVIEW:
TWELVE SHARP
Pop. Play. Provoke. Everyday neutrals meet eight accents in this full-spectrum wardrobe of curated shadows. Matte, shimmer, and style. Eyes. Customized.

Set Includes:

X - Regal Blue
XI - Shimmering Taupe Cashmere
XII - Shimmering Liquorice

NARS NARSissist L'amour Toujours Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Highly pigmented shades,, can create so many eye makeup lool with it ,, love the packaging ,, you actually don't need eyeshadow primer ,, it's pricey but so worth it " in 8 reviews
  • "Trae colores nude super basicos pero buenisimos para hacer maquillajes diarios o para ocasiones especiales. es muy comoda en su empaque " in 3 reviews
Samantha P.
Baltimore, MD
I was given this palette and it’s amazing! It’s my first time with NARS products and it’s impressive. The eyeshadow stays on for a long time and the browns and golds compliment my blue eyes.
Madeline L.
I like this palette a lot! It’s my go-to palette for when I want to create a smoky night time look because it has a lot of nice dark colors in it. The eyeshadow lasts all day long and the color doesn’t fade!
Anne D.
I bought this palette for all the beautiful colors. It has enough range that you can do a neutral or dramatic look. You can create both warm and cool toned looks, which isn't often the case. I even enjoy using a wet brush to create a liner out of the darker shades. I travel often and enjoy that I can stick this in the bottom of my bag. I would recommend, but unfortunately it was limited edition. But any singles of these would be worth a purchase or any future eye palettes from NARS. Their shadows are universally flattering and pigmented.

Influenster is doing their contest as part of 'Elizabeth's monthly faves,' reviewing this as a bold eye product I've tried.

#contest #Influenster #voxbox
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
I love the color pay off from this palette. Nars never lets me down. This is the first time I have tried the eye shadows and I love how they look on my skin. I have been using this for a couple of days and I love the colors. If you want the colors to be super bright then I would recommended using the mac fix plus.
Jenni M.
Marion, VA
Absolutely love this palette! Shadows blend like a dream, has great pigment, and fallout is minimal to none. It's has four .11oz shadows (those are the ones you'll find yourself using more of - smart move Nars!) and eight .05oz shadows. You can create a total look with this product. A++
Lizett J.
Clovis , NM
Love all the color options of this palette. I think this palette os more for darker smiley eyes but they do come with some lighter transition colors. Super pigmented a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this palette. Can never go wrong with NARS 😊
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
The eye shadows are so easy to blend, I've been using this palette everyday since I got it. I love this palette so much, my eye color is black and this palette makes my eyes stand out more. It is easy to apply and I would recommend anyone to use it!!!
Jessica T.
Niles, OH
Very good and pigmented, just wish had more of a variety of colors in their palette. I use it very often, I love the dark brown color. There's a lot of dupes for this, I feel the loreal eyeshadow palette is a dupe. Yes would definitely buy again.
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
This palette is one of my favorites that I own! It has a great range of colors sure to go with any skin tone. I love how blendable and smooth these colors are! Nars never disappoints with the quality of their shadows!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Absolutely Love this pallet the colors are just so easy to use theirs once for a natural normal look or for a bold blue or it's just a fun pallet and the quality is outstanding obviously knows really is a great quality brand but these eyeshadows are so buttery and they blend so well
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
LADIES, should I buy this is it worth it never owned anything NARS but this looks so good! Help a make-up lover out?!?
AngiePerezTV P.
Weston, FL
How does this palette perform? Are the eyeshadows pigmented? How’s the fallout? Do the eyeshadows last on the lids or do they need a primer? I’m interested in adding it to my bridal palettes, but I’m not sure it’s worth the investment.
Brianna M.
Newnan, GA
How’s the pigmentation of the shadows in this palette?