NARS NARSissist L'amour Toujours Eyeshadow Palette

Pop. Play. Provoke. Everyday neutrals meet eight accents in this full-spectrum wardrobe of curated shadows. Matte, shimmer, and style. Eyes. Customized.

Set Includes:

XI - Shimmering Taupe Cashmere
XII - Shimmering Liquorice

Samantha P.
Baltimore, MD
I was given this palette and it’s amazing! It’s my first time with NARS products and it’s impressive. The eyeshadow stays on for a long time and the browns and golds compliment my blue eyes.
Anne D.
I bought this palette for all the beautiful colors. It has enough range that you can do a neutral or dramatic look. You can create both warm and cool toned looks, which isn't often the case. I even enjoy using a wet brush to create a liner out of the darker shades. I travel often and enjoy that I can stick this in the bottom of my bag. I would recommend, but unfortunately it was limited edition. But any singles of these would be worth a purchase or any future eye palettes from NARS. Their shadows are universally flattering and pigmented.

Influenster is doing their contest as part of 'Elizabeth's monthly faves,' reviewing this as a bold eye product I've tried.

#contest #Influenster #voxbox
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Absolutely Love this pallet the colors are just so easy to use theirs once for a natural normal look or for a bold blue or it's just a fun pallet and the quality is outstanding obviously knows really is a great quality brand but these eyeshadows are so buttery and they blend so well
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
I like this palette a lot! It’s my go-to palette for when I want to create a smoky night time look because it has a lot of nice dark colors in it. The eyeshadow lasts all day long and the color doesn’t fade!
Tanya P.
Doral, FL
It's a very nice product and a very tempting offering for makeup lovers that love blush, makeup lovers embracing the contouring and highlighting trend, I just love this!!
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
I love the color pay off from this palette. Nars never lets me down. This is the first time I have tried the eye shadows and I love how they look on my skin. I have been using this for a couple of days and I love the colors. If you want the colors to be super bright then I would recommended using the mac fix plus.
Jenni M.
Marion , VA
Absolutely love this palette! Shadows blend like a dream, has great pigment, and fallout is minimal to none. It's has four .11oz shadows (those are the ones you'll find yourself using more of - smart move Nars!) and eight .05oz shadows. You can create a total look with this product. A++
Lizett J.
Clovis, NM
Love all the color options of this palette. I think this palette os more for darker smiley eyes but they do come with some lighter transition colors. Super pigmented a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this palette. Can never go wrong with NARS 😊
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
The eye shadows are so easy to blend, I've been using this palette everyday since I got it. I love this palette so much, my eye color is black and this palette makes my eyes stand out more. It is easy to apply and I would recommend anyone to use it!!!
Marlie R.
This palette is one of my favorites that I own! It has a great range of colors sure to go with any skin tone. I love how blendable and smooth these colors are! Nars never disappoints with the quality of their shadows!
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
LADIES, should I buy this is it worth it never owned anything NARS but this looks so good! Help a make-up lover out?!?
Brianna M.
Newnan, GA
How’s the pigmentation of the shadows in this palette?