BY NARS

A Sephora exclusive cheek palette featuring four exclusive blush shades, the iconic Laguna Bronzing Powder, and Paloma Contour Blush. Contour, highlight, and bring a pop of color to your complexion with this multifaceted cheek palette. The four blush shades give you natural, healthy-looking color that immediately brightens up the complexion. Then highlight skin with a diffused, golden shimmer hue and get a natural-looking tan with Laguna Bronzing Powder. With a duo of contouring shades to sculpt the face, The Paloma Contour Powder is perfect for creating seamless, subtle dimension with one sculpting product. The deeper shade enhances definition while the lighter shade illuminates the high points of the face, providing an instant soft-focus effect without shine or shimmer. This palette contains: - 0.12 oz Contour Blush in Paloma I (pink beige), Paloma II (deep rose) - 0.29 oz Laguna Bronzing Powder (diffused brown powder with golden shimmer) - 0.12 oz I Blush in Icy Lilac - 0.12 oz II Blush in Sausalito Sunset - 0.12 oz III Blush in Shimmering Rose Peach - 0.12 oz IV Blush in Fleshy Pink

Stephanie C.
This palette....I love the contour shades and the laguna bronzer. Sometimes I'll get out this palette just for those shades. The contour shades work well and the bronzer is a nice natural, easily buildable bronzy color. The blushes though....I want so bad to love them...but I dont. They look beautiful, IF you like shiny, glowy blushes. Ill admit, I prefer matte blushes most the time, but these arw beautiful, flattering colors on the cheeks! However....they DO NOT last! Sadly, I will build up the color on my cheeks and it looks so pretty, but will only last a couple hours at most! This saddens me because I dont own any other Nars blushes and bought this thinking it was such a great deal for 4 blushes, bronzer & contour, but now I dont use the blushes unless I only need it to last a couple hours. This makes what should be a great palette to travel with...a not so good one, because the blushes wear off way too quickly! I had such high hopes for this palette because Ive always heard great things about Nars blushes...I do hope their regular blush formula is better than whats in this palette. At least the bronzer is good!
Annalise H.
Sugar Hill, GA
I purchased this as my first NARS product over a year ago. The price is amazing for the amount of product and quality you receive. These bronzers/blushes are so smooth and never powdery. They blur so well into my skin. The packaging is sleek and fantastic! I love all the mirrors on it. I have only hit pan on the large cool brown shade and I use this almost everyday! Will definitely repurchase when I need to.
Madi T.
Daytona Beach, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! not to mention it’s a rly great deal too!!! you get 4 blushes, the laguna bronzer, a great contour shade, and a subpar highlighter. the blushes are so beautiful and i love laguna so much!!! the highlighter is just a white powder in my opinion and the contour shade is rly pretty but looks weird on my skin tone. even with those flaws i’d still recommend 10/10!!!
Monica A.
Groton, CT
This palette was my biggest splurge and I don’t regret it one bit. It comes with a great selection of blushes and a bronzer, which is great. The formula of each pan definitely stands up to Nars’s consistent amazing formulas, so I can trust that it’ll last all day. I wouldn’t necessarily call this a must have palette, but if you want to really test out Nars and see what they’re about, this palette is a great start. None of the powders were powdery to me and the pigmentation was amazing when applied to the face. I will definitely be gifting this to mom or a sister because they deserve a nice luxurious treat
Jamie B.
I saw his palette at Ulta and chose to get it because I’ve been wanting to try deeper blush colors. I’m so glad I found this. I have loved everything I’ve tried so far. This palette is perfect for light skin tones. It all blends awesome and a little goes a long way. This is my first time trying NARS and this won’t be the last. Also the packaging feels heavy and nice and awesome sized mirror on it. I’d recommend this palette for anyone looking for a fun/beautiful contour kit.
Meghan L.
This is my every day bronzer, this palette is amazing and i use it every single day both for blush and bronzer. The bronze shade it light enough it doesnt make my super pale skin look muddy like some do, it is also not orange toned at all
Dani P.
Albany, NY
I love this palette. The only shade I don't love is the highlight shade, it is matte and a little too powdery for my taste. I have used it to set eyeshadow primer and it works well for that. I loved this palette because I love the laguna bronzer, and it came with beautiful blushes too for a really reasonable price. I use this in my makeup kit on clients all the time, and there is a blush that works with nearly every skin tone. Love this set!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
These colors are a dream. I absolutely LOVE the two blush shades and I use the peachy shimmer on top of the blushes a lot. The icy pink is a great color for the Cupid's bow and highlighting the inner corners of the eyes.
Diah✨ B.
Lawrence, KS
Love all the blush colors and the contour on this palette! I’ve gotten so many compliments! It’s a little expensive but I got it as a gift and I’m very satisfied. I recommend this for anyone who is getting into contouring
Pros: it’s all very pigmented
Cons: a little expensive
Laura B.
Collingswood, NJ
I like this palette overall. I bought it mainly for the blushes, which I enjoy. They're pigmented and blendable, and the colors are beautiful. They're easy to build up but aren't sheer. I also like the Laguna bronzer. It's buildable and the perfect tone for a bronzer.
The only thing I don't like about the palette is the contour duo. The highlighting powder does not show up on my skin at all. Although I like the formula, the contour powder has a very strong red undertone, which is disappointing. I may use it as blush.
Aysha A.
Troy, MI
Do any of these shades have shimmer? If so, is it really noticeable when worn?
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Is this palette worth its price tag?
Sara N.
How is this palette on fair skin?
makeup d.
Is it good and worth it??