NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by Stevie E.NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by CrystalandRocky T.

BY NARS

A multifunctional makeup brush. An artist favorite, this versatile brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and highlighting the complexion. Made with high-quality goat bristles, it also blends and diffuses color on or around the eye area. A hand-spun black wisteria handle is a nod to the unique, traditional character of the Kabuki brush. This product is part of a comprehensive collection of exquisitely designed makeup tools for precision application. Each sports a modern fashion-inspired design. From the iconic matte black finish to the embossed, sharp logo and the signature pop of red, the modern edge seduces. Discover the artistry of NARS. see more...

• I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I l...2 Answers
  • Is this brush worth it?1 Answers
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good! So soft! I use every time and recommend for every one! Good for blush and browser! I bought at Sephora and it's a little expensive but worth! The package is great too! Love love love! So cute too! If you want to buy, buy! Hahaha you gonna love!
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
Couldn't find a perfect brush for my blush until now i love it .i can apply my blush perfect on my apples on the cheek it blends my blush perfect brittles are soft
Danielle B.
Lees Summit, MO
This brush has me indifferent. It's a nice quality but it doesn't give me personally good coverage for blush. Now as a contour brush it does wonderfully. Perfect amount of product can be applied with this brush for a natural look.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
I absolutely LOVE this brush!!!! Since I bought it, I have not put it down. I use it everyday!! It's great for blush, contouring/bronzing. It blends everything in so good!
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. It is perfect for almost anything but personally I love to use it for blush, it picks up just the right amount of product in my opinion. If your looking for the perfect blush brush (or contour brush) then this brush is definitely the way to go.
Marco F.
Lisbon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush, I do take one point because it's a bit too pricey, I love the shape and how you can basically apply all sorts of powder products and blend them out. It's my go-to brush for daily blush or bronzer application. I'll most likely get the full-size Ita brush as well. There are cheaper alternatives on the market but mine doesn't shed or fall apart and I find it to be very soft, bristle-wise.
Stefanie D.
Sydney
Number 1 blush/cheek brush. I’ve had mine for years and it’s incredible. Based on this brush I’m considering buying more. It was pricey but it’s performance is worth it. I love mine so much.
Maria S.
Ho
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect brush for contouring or bronzing, I use it for both. The tip allows you to be precise and the fluffiness allows you to swipe your bronzer onto your face seamlessly
Tracy S.
Edmonton, ['', 'AB', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite blush brush to use, especially with pigmented blushes. It picks up the exact right amount and blends blushes beautifully.
Carly M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Love this brush it's the best for the a defined look. Only problem is that it's very expensive for a brush but it's worth it!
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I love it but it is a little annoying the way the tips of the brush hairs shed but not the whole hair, so it leaves these little black specks all over. Is that just my brush, or just the Ita maybe? Has anyone ever experienced that with the Yachiyo?
caitlyn p.