NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by Stevie E.NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by CrystalandRocky T.

BY NARS

A multifunctional makeup brush. An artist favorite, this versatile brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and highlighting the complexion. Made with high-quality goat bristles, it also blends and diffuses color on or around the eye area. A hand-spun black wisteria handle is a nod to the unique, traditional character of the Kabuki brush. This product is part of a comprehensive collection of exquisitely designed makeup tools for precision application. Each sports a modern fashion-inspired design. From the iconic matte black finish to the embossed, sharp logo and the signature pop of red, the modern edge seduces. Discover the artistry of NARS. see more...

• I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I l...2 Answers
  • Is this brush worth it?1 Answers
Lala D.
Lala D.
Midvale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best freaking brush ever. I am a freelance makeup artist and this is one of my go-tos for anything that's a powder. I love it for a subtle blush or a high light. You have to be gentle when washing it though.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like way brush looks and applies just wish it didn't shed way it does especially for price u pay for it. It applies makeup beautifully and recommended it to lot of my friends. I would repurchase bc it does work great
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Portland
Perfect multipurpose brush. I can use it for blush, bronzer, all over powder, hilighter, to brush away the powder from baking under my eyes, almost everything. It's very soft and feels like a dream on the skin.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite for bronzing and light contouring. It's so soft and fluffy. And it holds up amazingly. And it hasn't started to shed on me yet! So well made. And it's really pretty to look at.
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
oklahoma city
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for powdering the undereye area. I thought this would be hard to hold but it's not. It's easy to use and picks up pigment beautifully! I use this everyday and it works like a dream! It's built great too!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this brush. My all-time favorite blush brush. Love the skinny handle. Love the tapered bristles. Love how it transfers powder to my face. Do yourself a favor & treat yo'self
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty packing but way to flimsy of brush. Not worth the money. I would never buy this again. And it falls apart easily
Gisela O.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
I absolutely LOVE this brush!!!! Since I bought it, I have not put it down. I use it everyday!! It's great for blush, contouring/bronzing. It blends everything in so good!
Asceana M.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome powder brush its nice and soft and fluffy it gets all the product on and off with less fall out !!!!
Chinta Q.
Chinta Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the there bruches really nice every smooth and soft not hard. And like the They are .. Theres no other brushes that I don't want
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I love it but it is a little annoying the way the tips of the brush hairs shed but not the whole hair, so it leaves these little black specks all over. Is that just my brush, or just the Ita maybe? Has anyone ever experienced that with the Yachiyo?
caitlyn p.