NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by Stevie E.NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by CrystalandRocky T.

BY NARS

A multifunctional makeup brush. An artist favorite, this versatile brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and highlighting the complexion. Made with high-quality goat bristles, it also blends and diffuses color on or around the eye area. A hand-spun black wisteria handle is a nod to the unique, traditional character of the Kabuki brush. This product is part of a comprehensive collection of exquisitely designed makeup tools for precision application. Each sports a modern fashion-inspired design. From the iconic matte black finish to the embossed, sharp logo and the signature pop of red, the modern edge seduces. Discover the artistry of NARS. see more...

• I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I l...2 Answers
  • Is this brush worth it?1 Answers
Kendra S.
Portland
Perfect multipurpose brush. I can use it for blush, bronzer, all over powder, hilighter, to brush away the powder from baking under my eyes, almost everything. It's very soft and feels like a dream on the skin.
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite for bronzing and light contouring. It's so soft and fluffy. And it holds up amazingly. And it hasn't started to shed on me yet! So well made. And it's really pretty to look at.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this brush. My all-time favorite blush brush. Love the skinny handle. Love the tapered bristles. Love how it transfers powder to my face. Do yourself a favor & treat yo'self
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. It is perfect for almost anything but personally I love to use it for blush, it picks up just the right amount of product in my opinion. If your looking for the perfect blush brush (or contour brush) then this brush is definitely the way to go.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best blush brush around! Soft and very effective for building up color on the cheeks. I also use it for bronzer and loose powder. It deposits the products very evenly and effectively. I didn't find it to be overly pricey at all. Sometimes you have to pay for food quality brushes
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this brush I use it for blush bronzer and dusting away powder after backing. It's easy to clean up with the blender solid the design of this is gorgeous. It's different from anything else I love it
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good! So soft! I use every time and recommend for every one! Good for blush and browser! I bought at Sephora and it's a little expensive but worth! The package is great too! Love love love! So cute too! If you want to buy, buy! Hahaha you gonna love!
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
I absolutely LOVE this brush!!!! Since I bought it, I have not put it down. I use it everyday!! It's great for blush, contouring/bronzing. It blends everything in so good!
Chinta Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the there bruches really nice every smooth and soft not hard. And like the They are .. Theres no other brushes that I don't want
Richard J.
Great brush for smooth finish on your application . Clients make up are flawless when done . I use this with every client .
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I love it but it is a little annoying the way the tips of the brush hairs shed but not the whole hair, so it leaves these little black specks all over. Is that just my brush, or just the Ita maybe? Has anyone ever experienced that with the Yachiyo?
caitlyn p.