NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by Stevie E.NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by CrystalandRocky T.

BY NARS

A multifunctional makeup brush. An artist favorite, this versatile brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and highlighting the complexion. Made with high-quality goat bristles, it also blends and diffuses color on or around the eye area. A hand-spun black wisteria handle is a nod to the unique, traditional character of the Kabuki brush. This product is part of a comprehensive collection of exquisitely designed makeup tools for precision application. Each sports a modern fashion-inspired design. From the iconic matte black finish to the embossed, sharp logo and the signature pop of red, the modern edge seduces. Discover the artistry of NARS. see more...

• I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I l...2 Answers
  • Is this brush worth it?1 Answers
Joe P.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best blush brush around! Soft and very effective for building up color on the cheeks. I also use it for bronzer and loose powder. It deposits the products very evenly and effectively. I didn't find it to be overly pricey at all. Sometimes you have to pay for food quality brushes
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brush. It is perfect for almost anything but personally I love to use it for blush, it picks up just the right amount of product in my opinion. If your looking for the perfect blush brush (or contour brush) then this brush is definitely the way to go.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good! So soft! I use every time and recommend for every one! Good for blush and browser! I bought at Sephora and it's a little expensive but worth! The package is great too! Love love love! So cute too! If you want to buy, buy! Hahaha you gonna love!
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like this brush! It is perfect for applying my blush. It is made well and I think it will last for a very long time. It is very expensive and I might be able to find a cheaper brush that works that well, but for right now I am happy with my brush.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this brush I use it for blush bronzer and dusting away powder after backing. It's easy to clean up with the blender solid the design of this is gorgeous. It's different from anything else I love it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Staten Island, NY
I'm in love with this brush, i use it for my blush & highlights and boy oh boy does it slay!!!
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Somehow I got lucky and sephora accidentally included this brush in my order and they did not ask for me to send it back! Free NARS brush?! Heck yes!

Anyways.... to me, this brush is just ok. I find the bristles actually quite scratchy and I cant really find a good use for this brush. I only like it for some blush looks and sometimes for my hourglass softlight powders. It mostly just sits on my vanity and looks pretty.
If I would have purchased this - it would have been returned since there are better brushes for the price point.
Orchid O.
Orchid O.
Mission
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this brush I use it for my blush and it evenly distributes product and makes my blush look amazing! Price is a little on the high side as it is a prestige product but it is a well deserved investment. I would really recommend this to anyone looking for a blush or loose powder brush
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush isn't horrible but I would not recommend it. It's a little scratchy on my sensitive face and I prefer Wayne goss brushes to this nars one. His blush brush is amazing and cheaper then the nars brush. This is scratchy but not awful. I just found better.
Makenzie D.
Makenzie D.
Streetsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing. It's nice and fluffy and soft. I use it to set my under eyes because I have oiler skin. It's a little pricey for a makeup brush, but it's a good brand so that's why you're paying a lot. I would recommend this!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I love it but it is a little annoying the way the tips of the brush hairs shed but not the whole hair, so it leaves these little black specks all over. Is that just my brush, or just the Ita maybe? Has anyone ever experienced that with the Yachiyo?
caitlyn p.