NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by Stevie E.NARS NARS Yachiyo Brush 27 uploaded by CrystalandRocky T.

BY NARS

A multifunctional makeup brush. An artist favorite, this versatile brush is ideal for defining cheekbones and highlighting the complexion. Made with high-quality goat bristles, it also blends and diffuses color on or around the eye area. A hand-spun black wisteria handle is a nod to the unique, traditional character of the Kabuki brush. This product is part of a comprehensive collection of exquisitely designed makeup tools for precision application. Each sports a modern fashion-inspired design. From the iconic matte black finish to the embossed, sharp logo and the signature pop of red, the modern edge seduces. Discover the artistry of NARS. see more...

• I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I l...2 Answers
  • Is this brush worth it?1 Answers
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this brush I use it for my blush and it evenly distributes product and makes my blush look amazing! Price is a little on the high side as it is a prestige product but it is a well deserved investment. I would really recommend this to anyone looking for a blush or loose powder brush
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best makeup brushes in the makeup industry. Personally and professionally a definite must have. Blending, sculpting, highlighting and anything in between. Pricey but if you take care of it and wash regularly it will last a really long time. Fantastic tool.
Madeline R.
oklahoma city
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for powdering the undereye area. I thought this would be hard to hold but it's not. It's easy to use and picks up pigment beautifully! I use this everyday and it works like a dream! It's built great too!
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Somehow I got lucky and sephora accidentally included this brush in my order and they did not ask for me to send it back! Free NARS brush?! Heck yes!

Anyways.... to me, this brush is just ok. I find the bristles actually quite scratchy and I cant really find a good use for this brush. I only like it for some blush looks and sometimes for my hourglass softlight powders. It mostly just sits on my vanity and looks pretty.
If I would have purchased this - it would have been returned since there are better brushes for the price point.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellence, elegance in a gorgeous little brush. Never sheds, keeps its shape & feels lovely on the face! I primarily use this brush for powder highlighter but I also like to use it when I'm going for a bolder blush or stronger bronzed look!
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like this brush! It is perfect for applying my blush. It is made well and I think it will last for a very long time. It is very expensive and I might be able to find a cheaper brush that works that well, but for right now I am happy with my brush.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush isn't horrible but I would not recommend it. It's a little scratchy on my sensitive face and I prefer Wayne goss brushes to this nars one. His blush brush is amazing and cheaper then the nars brush. This is scratchy but not awful. I just found better.
Makenzie D.
Hiram, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is amazing. It's nice and fluffy and soft. I use it to set my under eyes because I have oiler skin. It's a little pricey for a makeup brush, but it's a good brand so that's why you're paying a lot. I would recommend this!
Linda E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like way brush looks and applies just wish it didn't shed way it does especially for price u pay for it. It applies makeup beautifully and recommended it to lot of my friends. I would repurchase bc it does work great
Lala D.
Midvale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best freaking brush ever. I am a freelance makeup artist and this is one of my go-tos for anything that's a powder. I love it for a subtle blush or a high light. You have to be gentle when washing it though.
Samantha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been lusting over this brush forever. I have the Ita and I love it but it is a little annoying the way the tips of the brush hairs shed but not the whole hair, so it leaves these little black specks all over. Is that just my brush, or just the Ita maybe? Has anyone ever experienced that with the Yachiyo?
caitlyn p.