BY NARS

A limited-edition, Sephora-exclusive set filled with four lip shades, sealed with a golden kiss of a cosmetic case. This set includes two new, limited-edition shades and two existing shades. The golden cosmetic case is inspired by the electrifying art of modern master Man Ray. Each jumbo pencil provides the application of a lipstick with the convenience of an artist pencil. The tapered end is perfect for lining, defining, and filling in lips. The non-drying formula is enriched with vitamin E and emollients for a creamy texture, while a combination of unique silicones ensures long-lasting, seamless matte color for hours. It also makes it easy to pair with another lip product for added dimension or as a tinted base. Whether it's soft and neutral or bold and edgy, this lip pencil is ideal for making a lip statement. This set contains:- 4 x Full-size Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Endangered Red, Toundra, Wild Ways, and Spell Bound. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These pencils work best with NARS Pencil Sharpener, as other sharpeners may be harmful or damaging. Kiss. Play. Man Ray. Think outside the gift box with a covetable collection of artful sets inspired by the bold minimalism and iconic muses of fashion photographer Man Ray. An imaginative palette of bolds and brights evokes the artist's legendary wit, while daringly dimensional effects paint an ode to originality. Express the unexpected."An original is a creation motivated by desire." Man Ray see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't imagine that this is for the sponge bob super villain man ray. So I'm not sure who the name pertains to because I hadn't researched it yet. I have pretty thin lips that need more lining the older I get with matte Lipstick that sinks into lines like most do. Nars Velvet matte lip pencils. The colors are usually very pigmented, a little goes a long way, easy to sharpen, easy to line the lips and has decent lasting power. The price is a bit steep but they are of amazing quality. This specific set is not as great as I was hoping for. The bag picks up fingerprints and dirt in no time but works well. The Lipsticks are unique colors but unfortunately 2 of them have no pigment at all no matter how much you layer. Because of this I returned them. Its a good deal if you love the other 2 still but the formula seems different. Less smooth and more sinking into lines in and around lips that I didn't even know I had. I can't recommend these unless the two darker colors are colors you would purchase separately. Available at sephora exclusively for approx 49 dollars. Will be available to the public in Oct/Nov of this year.
Hannah Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these little chubby pencils. Great quality, color lasts a long time even after sipping drinks all day. Great as a liner or on their own. They are little but mighty and worthy a little extra expense.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So smooth and bright. The cute bag was a plus! NARS is such a reliable brand. These were matte but not uncomfortable. It wasn't constantly on my teeth. The colors are versatile.
Selena D.
Lynchburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought these Twice and I love them . Very creamy and the packaging is pretty . Very eye catching.  I would buy this over and over if I could
Laura H.
Phoenix
I love these lipsticks honestly , I have the Bahama shade lipstick and it's my favorite
Tori B.
butler
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such beautiful coliurs in this pallette  i am inlove  woth all shades  this pallete is perfect for a  simple  or ellegant look  i have hazel  eyes so it  looks amazing on me  the packaging  is something ive never seen before   i woukd definetly recomend it to all of my friends
Shohra P.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still remember the first time i got one these Nars lip liners. I got it for my birthday from sephora and it was the bright red one. I don't remember what the name was but i absolutely loved it! other than mac ,Nars lip liners are my go to!!
Chloe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these Nars velvet lip pencils they apply really easily and they are good value and I would defiently recommend to buy them and I would defiently re purchase them
Narimene C.