NARS NARS x Charlotte Gainsbourg The Multiple Jeanette 0.23 oz/ 6.7 g uploaded by Rosalie M.

BY NARS

The iconic Multiple Tint in a limited-edition, sheer tinted formula that's for cheeks and lips. Multiple Tint is a limited-edition multi-purpose stick for cheeks and lips. Its sheer tinted formula provides a dewy, natural finish and a light wash of color. Cheeks look effortlessly flushed, and lips bitten. Infused with Vitamin E to protect skin from free radicals, and bamboo sap to help blur imperfections. A true artistic collaboration from start to finish, the Charlotte Gainsbourg for NARS Collection presents her signature style through Francois Nars' vision of beauty. The iconic chanteuse paints an intimate portrait of life as an actress, musician, and muse with a limited-edition lineup of personal pigment. Memories of London, music in Paris, and moments small and scintillating take shape as lived-in colors and tender textures for eyes, lips, cheeks, and face. Inspired by Charlotte Gainsbourg's intimate experience with makeup on set, the Summer 2017 collection presents a new look at personal style. Sensorial formulas and tinted innovations channel Charlotte's signature look of smoldering eyes and fresh accents. Skin is as once perfected and natural-looking. Cheeks, flushed and tender, feel alive with emotion, while lips appear bitten with soft color. Like the artist herself, the collection personifies refined simplicity balanced with the edge of authenticity. "She is an incredibly charming and giving person with an instinctive taste and style. I admire her for building a career with no compromise, no limits, and totally dedicating herself to it. Her work reflects her soul more than anybody I know." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director see more...

Scarlet C.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1178834 Miami, Fl
I love these when i applied them they look really glossy on the skin. It's in that texture that Charlotte lawsuits very sensorial, really sure what's great about this collection is all the way through the colors are extremely wearable so the texture are just really easy to blend and also slightly glossy loving of ever glad you finish.
Maria H.
Riverside, CA
I love this shade, it stands out so much. Such a beautiful red it pops out and looks beautiful against my light skin. It goes on smoothly and it does not dry out my lips at all, one of the best parts about it! I bought one for my daughter as well and she also loves it
Alexis L.
Walpole, MA
I love these little sticks! I tend to keep one on hand for days when I need my cheeks flushed and my lips popping. They're so perfect and compact I love when  I can use a product for more than one thing and have it not mess up my skin horribly. 10/10 I love it
Hannah C.
Decatur, GA
Gorgeous, and beautifully pigmented! This blush will cost you a pretty penny, but will satisfy your makeup obsession. It's true to color and is very easy to blend out on your cheek, which is always a concern for me when using stick blushes. I definitely recommend.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like this blush. I think it's good for dry skin and mature skin. It's not super long lasting but it does stay true to its color. I think it's a great color for everyone and a little bit goes a long way.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Gorgeous long lasting color. Doesn't smudge and doesn't dry out my lips. I use vaseline as a base and this stuff looks amazing on top! I love the formula and the pigmentation is perfect for my pale skin!
Elizabeth M.
National City, CA
I highly recommend this because I love it SO MUCH. If you hate this product then you must hate happiness, because this product makes me so happy. It's literally a ball of cute, glittery, happiness!
Lori M.
10003
I love this!! It is the perfect Red color! It does come off dry but as long as you apply it right and with a primer it should be fine! It would look nice with all skin colors. I recommend it!
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
What I always wanted from the multiple .
I love the idea of the multiple- but the colors flattering to me were limited. Jeanette is so blendable, and sheer. I love it. Highly recommend. Finally a brighter and bolder color!
Perah R.
S Pasadena, CA
I loove the multiples. A nice, sheer stain for the lip, but also gorgeous and buildable for the eyes and lip. Great for keeping in your bag when you don't have time to stop home.