NARS NARS Steven Klein Collaboration Dead Of Summer Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette 4 x 0.3 oz

BY NARS

A limited-edition eye shadow palette featuring four Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows to create multidimensional effects. Created exclusively for the Steven Klein for NARS collection, these four shadows are steeped in pigment and shine. They can be used wet or dry. This set contains: - 4 x 0.3 oz Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Studly, Stag Film, Subra, Blackmail - Larger Than Live Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto see more...

Eleanor L.
SAN MARCOS
I got this in my Christmas stocking and I love it! I only really use the old and brown shades in it, along with the eyeliner, because the red and black are too dark for my skin tone, but it is the perfect size palette for traveling. I wish the red wasn't so dark/brown but other than that the colors are really nice. The packaging is super cool too.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is not to love about NARS Steven Klein Collaboration Dead Of Summer Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette? It is sometimes hard to find a palette that will go good with my blue eyes but this is a winner! Highly pigmented and didn't crease when I applied a primer before. The color lasts and lasts! Very pleased with this palette!
Colleen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The dual intensity eyeshadows are beautiful. They are easy to use both wet and dry. They are beautiful and metallic when dry, but the wet application intensifies the color. I love the color combination offered in this particular palette. The colors are interesting, but they're not too flashy for everyday wear.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this NARS Steven Klein collaboration dead of summer dual intensity eyeshadow palette from Sephora last year the shadows are extremely pigmented and creamy the dual intensity is so beautiful I love it
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
I love make up Narrs Narrs a you've been a rock because I'm telling you Narrs is the best it is and I rock it all the time I have to wear the eyeshadows it's perfect I'm telling you
MJ C.
Horn Lake, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these shadows. They are so beautiful. A major downside is the price. In my opinion, it's just too much for the amount of product you get.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so beautiful dwindling one of my faves in my collection but the two lightest shades are also great as a highlight #shinelikediamond
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bars pallet the colors are so beautiful if you want a natural or smokey look this one is one of my fave to use
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors were long lasting and beautiful! I've tried several other products and his by far one of my favorites.
Lupita G.
Prosser, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta porqué trahi muchos colores hermosos.. Y tamvien porque están vien pigmentados.. se los recomiendo