NARS NARS Steven Klein Collaboration Dead Of Summer Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette 4 x 0.3 oz

BY NARS

A limited-edition eye shadow palette featuring four Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows to create multidimensional effects. Created exclusively for the Steven Klein for NARS collection, these four shadows are steeped in pigment and shine. They can be used wet or dry. This set contains: - 4 x 0.3 oz Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Studly, Stag Film, Subra, Blackmail - Larger Than Live Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto see more...

Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
What is not to love about NARS Steven Klein Collaboration Dead Of Summer Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette? It is sometimes hard to find a palette that will go good with my blue eyes but this is a winner! Highly pigmented and didn't crease when I applied a primer before. The color lasts and lasts! Very pleased with this palette!
Denise W.
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
I love make up Narrs Narrs a you've been a rock because I'm telling you Narrs is the best it is and I rock it all the time I have to wear the eyeshadows it's perfect I'm telling you
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL
OMG I love this collection. I bought it from a friend who did not like the colors and I cannot express how much I love this. Use dry or wet for super effect.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
Perfect match of colors. Nice pigment. Easy to apply and very easy to blend. It needs to come in a bigger size!! Kind of pricey but not bad!
Madelin T.
Madelin T.
Hopelawn, NJ
Great pigments on this pallet I love it great quality you get what you pay for and more in this product. I love all bars product
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love this bars pallet the colors are so beautiful if you want a natural or smokey look this one is one of my fave to use
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Prosser, WA
Me encanta porqué trahi muchos colores hermosos.. Y tamvien porque están vien pigmentados.. se los recomiendo
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Perfect summer colors! There are cools and warms in this palette and they are colorful but not super bright.
Savanna D.
Savanna D.
Jonestown, PA
Super nice and creamy shadows, consistency of a Lorac, not chalky, very impressed and pretty colors
Maria B.
Maria B.
This product has the necessary and basic colors from day to day. It's great and I lo ve it