NARS NARS Concealer - Cafe uploaded by Fayiza B.NARS NARS Concealer - Cafe uploaded by Dywuan E.

BY NARS #100 in Concealer

Absolutely Authentic (In Original Box) Brand New & NOT USED!!! ***Exquisite Quality*** Package Tracking Number Provided. see more...

NARS NARS Concealer - Cafe
  • "i stick with what works for me and i have spent a lot of money on different products that just didn't work well with my skin.i have dark circles under my eyes and it helps dramatically it helps me look like i'm more rested and not dragging through the day." in 6 reviews
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to concealer for easy contouring is the NARS concealer. It’s creamy for easy blending with a a brush or beauty blender. And the applicator is a diagonal tube that you twist up and can draw the contour lines directly on your face!
adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
Really smooth consistency and blends easily. But I don’t like how it pulls on my skin sometimes. The color payoff is great though. Not the best concealer I have used. Not the worst. Would buy it again but maybe not for the price it’s at.
Elly W.
No matter what I try, no skin care product will diminished my dark circles - the ONLY concealer that has both covered up my dark circles as well as stayed on throughout the work day has been this concealer. When I started using it, I got SO many compliments on my makeup and was told I looked so refreshed - I was asked so many times if I had gotten a facial the weekend before or what eye cream I was using. Would totally recommend to anyone that has struggled with dark circles!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This color matched my skin great! As someone with dark complexion it is hard to find colors that match me well, but NARS has a lot of great colors. It was very smooth and easy to blend, I used a beauty blender which made it very easy. I would definitely tell others to buy this product because it is great quality for the price you are paying, and you do not need a lot per application.
Marissa J.
I love this concealer it's my everyday day one to get it applies so smooth and easy it's creamy and nice to it gives your face a nice smooth look it's long lasting I would recommend this to all my friends it's worth it
Margaret L.
I'm blown away by this concealer! First off the product is vegan which is something that I completely love being vegan and looking to switch all of my products to reflect that! This product doesn't require a lot of layering and it has medium coverage. Blends in with skin flawlessly!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This concealer is beautiful. I love it so much, the color choice is amazing and it gives me full coverage. This is easy to apply it is easy to blend. The only downside about this product is the price.
Buba M.
Love love love this concealer. I cannot get enough of it. I especially like to use it under my eye brows to clean up when I'm shaping them. The concealer also has a matter finish but glides on smoothly so it works well under the eyes. It's shaped like a lipstick which makes application easy and saves use of a brush.
Nicole S.
Saugus, CA
I haven't used this particular color, but the formula is stunning. Very creamy and beautiful product. Sometimes it gets a bit cakey, but that can usually be resolved with some setting powder. I absolutely will purchase again. Great alternative to Tarte Shape Tape.
Yisbeli A.
This NARS Concealer is hands down my new favorite concealer. Its very creamy going on and easy to blend and spread. I use this as my highlighting concealer and I love it. I recommend it, of course:) I'd also buy it again. This brand is one of my favorite!
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Does this crease under the eye? How can concealer creasing be prevented?
anastasia d.
Which do people prefer? This one or the liquid ?