BY NARS #93 in Concealer

Brilliantly obscures imperfections and dark spots with a creamy, vitamin-rich formula that nourishes the skin for all-day wear. Crease-proof and easily blendable for a flawless finish. Long-wearing. Enriched with moisturizing Vitamin E. see more...

Nhi L.
Randolph, MA
I love this concealer! NARS is just one of those brands that you get so excited to buy and play with because you know it's going to do the job well! The concealer is tried and true, it's great at hiding all the harder to cover imperfections that your foundation or bb cream hasn't taken care of. This product makes it so that you are able to go lighter coverage on your foundation! It's a great texture as well! I'm playing around with the idea of getting lighter/ darker colors to cream contour and high light with because of the texture!
Rose L.
Vallejo, CA

This is my go to concealer. I've tried and own so many concealers but none of them really compare to this. It leaves your skin looking absolutely flawless. It can be used to conceal, highlight or contour. It's creamy, easy to blend and I've even used it as an all over foundation on days I don't feel like doing too much.
Lauren S.
Henderson, KY
I don't own one of these yet but would definitely get one. I'm not much on buying expensive products. I usually use these under the eyes and around the eyebrows. It's very easy to use and last almost all day. I've only used one of these a few times. 10/10 would recommend.
Jennifer V.
This concealer is simple to use and a very convenient size to keep in a bag. It lasts most of the day but is not as long lasting as I would hope. It does a great job of having full coverage on my dark circles and I will definitely buy it again. I recommend this to anyone!
morgan c.
Partlow, VA
It covers most blemishes but sometimes appears a little caked. It has very good coverage but sometimes does not stay on for long. Sometimes it does its job and sometimes it looks dull and not very bright. I recommend this but not an every day concealer.
Eva C.
A really great concealer! It's a nice, easy, very convenient stick that's the perfect size for getting to all the little blemishes. It's very easy to blend, either with your fingers or a beauty blender.
Mandi B.
I love it, well worth the money! It does a great job with coverage under my eyes. NO matter how much sleep I get, I still have dark circles under my eyes. It is easy to put on!
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Cómo todos los productos de esta marca son de excelente calidad su cobertura es alta la verdad sirve mucho para ocultar esa ojeras espantosas.
Aqsa J.
Kearny, NJ
It covered my face greatly! Really recommend. It covered any imperfections on my skin, and made it look natural. I hope you give this a go!
Neida S.
Westbury, NY
This concealer does wonders. It is full coverage! If you're looking for a good concealer you should give this concealer a try. :)
Brianna S.