BY NARS

Brilliantly obscures imperfections and dark spots with a creamy, vitamin-rich formula that nourishes the skin for all-day wear. Crease-proof and easily blendable for a flawless finish. Long-wearing. Enriched with moisturizing Vitamin E. see more...

bianca r.
Love this! I am running out and i am ready to re buy! I would recommend this to a friend! I am so picky with concealers but i like the way it goes on.. Nice and smooth and creamy. I have always been a fan of the NARS packaging and i would recommend this to a friend. I use it under my eyes as well as on my face and i feel as if it hides stuff very well
Itzel P.
I am in love with this concealer! It is so creamy and soft. It is easy to blend and it doesn't get cake throughout the day. I have dry to normal skin and this feels great on my skin. The way I use it is:
1. I do my normal routine with skin care
2. I add a primer to my face ( a soft one that I can wear alone)
3. I apply this concealer under my eyes, my t-zone, and areas where I tend to have red spots.
4. I apply a setting spray to make sure it stays in place or set I with a setting powder ( translucent )
5. Put on a lipstick or lip gloss
6. Do my eyebrows
7. Put mascara and have a happy day!! ^_^
Nhi L.
Randolph, MA
I love this concealer! NARS is just one of those brands that you get so excited to buy and play with because you know it's going to do the job well! The concealer is tried and true, it's great at hiding all the harder to cover imperfections that your foundation or bb cream hasn't taken care of. This product makes it so that you are able to go lighter coverage on your foundation! It's a great texture as well! I'm playing around with the idea of getting lighter/ darker colors to cream contour and high light with because of the texture!
Marilia M.
Bronx, NY
I love this concealer so much. It is my holy grail when it comes to a really good "no makeup" make look. It goes on smooth and really hydrates my undereye area. It provides medium to full coverage depending on how many layers I decide to apply. It doesn't clump up or settle into my fine lines. I love this product so much i am already on my third tube, that says a lot because I have so many other concealers.
Maria A.
Baltimore, MD
This is a great and easy to use product. Its shape makes it great for applying it under the eyes,nose, cheeks and where ever else you want to highlight. Its not to big to the point where you're concealing where you don't want to, but it's just the right size to create fine lines for perfect makeup .
Erika M.
Madison, WI
This is a great concealer. I typically used it under my eyes to eliminate the appearance of dark circles. However, it was more expensive than previous products I have used. Furthermore, I was worried about the stick breaking on it. While I loved the coverage it provided, it had to be delicate. Next time, I would opt for the liquid solution instead.
Maria S.
Gainesville, FL
Such an amazing product but does not last very long. I think I bought about 3 of these in one year since I do use them every single day. I recommend buying the liquid version. IT works just as great and lasts a little longer to be honest. Still ggreat quality and great coverage
Jena M.
Greenup
This is it you guys.. I’ve never used a concealer that covered as well as this. Nothing compares to it’s long lasting ability. It’s honestly unreal. I’ve struggled for years with acne and trying to find something that would help cover the redness and swelling and nothing has worked quite as well as this concealer. It may seem a little pricey compared to other brands but it does last longer than any other kind I’ve used before and it’s quality speaks for itself. Also, I’ve used it many times under my eyes to do a quick bake. I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone struggling with a full coverage/long lasting concealer.
Mariah B.
Tacoma
I love this, this is my favorite. I will always go back to this. I've tried so many products and this one is my favorite of all time. I will forever use this. I hope it never goes away. Keep making this please
Karla C.
houston
This concealer covers most of your flaws . It cover pimples , redness , dark spots, and under eye bags . This is one of my fewest favorite concealer . The pros is that it cover anything the cons is that it's a little pricy but worth it. I really do recommend this product .