BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ICONIC COLOR. NAILED.
Extended wear. High gloss. Knockout effect. NARS Nail Polish was formulated for nothing less than pure color perfection. Wildly chic, this brilliantly curated palette of extended wear enamels features a flexible, high gloss finish for a freshly painted look that lasts.

BENEFITS:
HIGH-GLOSS FINISH THAT LASTS

An exclusive patented lacquer formulated to improve the flexibility, durability, wear and gloss of NARS Nail Polish. Designed to easily incorporate various pigments, pearls and glitters allowing for a broad range of shades and effects.
EXCLUSIVE OVAL BRUSH ENSURES A SEAMLESS APPLICATION
Custom wide oval brush shape hugs the nail’s surface for precise and seamless application. Unique bristles deposit the perfect amount of formula for a flawless finish.
EXTENSIVE PALETTE OF ICONIC AND FASHION-FORWARD HUES
A full wardrobe of modern hues inspired by fashion, featuring NARS’ iconic shades together with classic NARS must-have shades.

HOW TO USE:
After applying NARS Base Coat, shake well and apply up to two coats of polish. Finish with NARS Top Coat.

NARS Nail Polish
  • "This is a great product it's brush allows you to get every corner of your nail." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this shade of nail polish, it really adds a little bit of color to any outfit." in 1 review
  • "This one however is not my favorite nail line." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, I would recommend this to anybody. " in 1 review
Iris E.
I wanted to try Nars Nail Polish so I finally got my hands (nails) on it... I got Trouville and I love it because it makes my skin look tanned
Mai k.
cairo
What amazing color for my nails.. nars nail polish has a high quality which not compared with other brands
Jennifer A.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Night Flight is a blackened blue with blue, teal, purple, and violet shimmers. Now, I really love blackened polishes, but I was disappointed with this one. The multidimensional shimmer that you see in the bottle is a bit more apparen't than my pictures sometimes capture, but it is also only visible in strong direct light. That's not usually a problem for me, but I don't know, I just didn't appreciate it in this polish. Maybe this disappointment came from the fact that this polish dries really dull. Even with Seche Vite on top there's just a flatness to the polish. The formula is awesome - opaque in 1 coat and the perfect consistency. I did 2 coats because I wanted to make sure I had brought out the full extent of the shimmer. For those of you that aren't familiar with Nars polishes, the big square cap is not an overcap, so you can't remove it. However, I don't find it problematic to use.
Michela C.
This nail polish is black and a lot pigmented but shiny and long lasting.. everything I needed! i like that with just two applications it is flawless and done, so that it is fast and comfortable!
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Paradiso more...
One coat smooth bold colour! I love that it's completely opaque with one swipe. I just know there's similar products out there at lower price points.
Saskia P.
Needs a lot of shaking as it’s very thin and therefor you need quite a few coats to build up a proper colour.

I have the gold colour and it is much yellower than expected... personally I wouldn’t recommend buying.
Maria G.
Purchased at: Sephora
SUPER CUTE! This polish is more of a shimmer/sheer color. Definitely has its original packaging under color in case you’re thinking of putting it over another polish. Overall it has a great payout as the product gets to be shown.
omnia t.
ismailia
OK, the color is amazing and I can't get over this. for me it's the first time to use NARS product but I like it
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Was really disappointed and now polishes from this brand especially because it was so pricey. The quality can really be comparable to the sinful nail polishes that you can find for a dollar. I honestly think they should get rid of them now polish is all together
Roxanne T.
Fort Knox, KY
Review for: Poker Face more...
Amazing! I love how smoothly it paints on and it last for a couple of weeks, not like most nail polishes I've tried. maybe last 2-3 days. so overall great product:)
Liz M.
Which is the duration of the product on the nails ?
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
Does this nail polish work really good?
noelia m.
Bronx, NY
Whats your favorite dupe for this color ?
Jayelyn H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Where can I buy this?
Stephanie W.
York, PA
I am looking for a nail polish that stays on for more than a day. How long does this one go without chipping?

Amazon