BY NARS

NARS Nail Polish, shade=Azalea PinkColor Shade: Anardana 1794Full Size: 0.5 oz / 15 ml see more...

Abigale F.
Abigale F.
Coventry , RI
The only reason I’m giving two stars is because I love the shade. I found the polish itself to be streaky and a lot more translucent than I had hoped for it to be. After the third coat I could still see a small bruise under my nail and I gave up. It also chipped off after about four hours and I had used a base coat and a top coat. This polish isn’t great. Maybe I got a bad batch but I don’t think I’d try again.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Oroville, CA
This nail polish is a really cute color. It lasts a very long time without chipping. It applies smoothly and it doesn't take long to dry. Which is amazing if you're impatient like me. Definitely recommend this to everyone who hasn't tried these.
BreAna B.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Absolutely love this! The color is kind of sheer but overall its a excellent color! But I don't exactly recommend it for someone that doesn't like sheer colors.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Peoria, AZ
Amazing nail polish, high pigment but a little pricy. I got this as a gift and I really enjoyed it
Tahera A.
Tahera A.
Jamaica, NY
This is amazing product! Highly recommend feels great, my go too!! expensive as well but luxury
Liria T.
Liria T.
maputo
The N.A.R.S nail polish is long lasting,  it has good pigmentation and it's very vibrant. Although it takes sometime to dry, other than that it's a great product
Tiele B.
Tiele B.
So vibrant and good color last longer than the others and look fabulous I love so much so good I live for this nailpolish and those colors omg is amazing