NARS Nail Polish Schiap uploaded by mayssa h.

BY NARS

Shocking pink see more...

Samantha M.
Broadalbin, NY
Love the color. Long lasting. Weird smell. Bought online. I do like the vibrancy of the color and the ease of application. I will use this again.
Laura A.
Me fascina esta pintura de uñas, los colores son fantasticos ademas que quedan con brillo en las uñas parecen recien hechas siempre
Olivia M.
Calexico
I love nail colors ohhhhh but this nail color is on point my toes look amazing all summer thank you nars for such a beautiful color
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Best nail polish. It is a little pricey compared to the to the drugstore nail polishes but it drys really fast.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Cutest pink ever!! I love the lipstick too! This is the perfect shade of blue undertones pink!
Emy R.
Great colours, dries fast, lasts for a long time,easy to with its flat wide brush and easy to remove, I've received it in beauty box now is one of my favourite, I'm really grateful to have it.
ghada D.
tunis
Awesmoe nailpolish , great color , still fixed without problem and the price is awesome too !! I really liked it €