BY NARS

Gives chic, pure perfect colors for the nails Makes the nail color look fresh & brilliant Fast drying & long wearing Velvety texture & effortlessly glides on Leaves a super shine finish see more...

Hanna R.
OMG I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH. i will buy this every time! Me and all my sister's love it. We will be buying this again 😍 a little pricey but definitely worth it. Buy this product and you won't regret it. It dries within 45 seconds, it is AMAZING.😍
Ashley D.
Wheeling
 My foot stinks I smell like beef and this nail polish is amazing I smelled beef so deal with it well deal with my beef stinks no it's not it's my manly months
Annie P.
Palos Heights, IL
Love this product! Perfect color! And it stays on, and easy to use and apply. Would definitely purchase more colors from this brand, one of my favoriteS
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Love this nail polish , straight black amd leaves a perfect finishing touch ! Feels like i just walked out the salon when i do my nails with these
Gabi D.
Such a beautiful color on your nails and is shiny and makes it look like u just went to the nail salon pribaky favorite nail polish right now
Mayra Q.
I'm a big fan of black nail polish. This nail polish is so perfect. It's my first time using it and I love it. Also the value was great
Symone W.
I always use this as a base coat because its so opaque and it makes glitter and holo top coats look amazing. Its also long lasting
Tasia M.
Hagerstown , MD
Nice nail polish, full pigment. Lasts an average time. Too expensive for something that doesn't last longer!
Nikkita W.
I'm not a big fan of color, so when i cam across this i was very pleased . its a really lovely nail polish. it glows out nicely and last a long period of time. it makes my nails look nicely clean  and glamour's  . it  has a very thick coat which doesn't allow your nail polish to chip off and leave some here and there. the coat provides protection . if you are not a fan of color and love the whole nice clean look then this is diffidently  your product to use
Laura M.
Oakley , Fife
Lovely black nail polish! It does need a couple of coats to achieve an opaque look but this is pretty normal for black nail varnishes I've found. It stays for a couple of days before chips and cracks appear which is great and the smell isn't overpowering!