BY NARS

Gives chic, pure perfect colors for the nails Makes the nail color look fresh & brilliant Fast drying & long wearing Velvety texture & effortlessly glides on Leaves a super shine finish see more...

Hanna R.
Hanna R.
OMG I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH. i will buy this every time! Me and all my sister's love it. We will be buying this again 😍 a little pricey but definitely worth it. Buy this product and you won't regret it. It dries within 45 seconds, it is AMAZING.😍
Cori-ann G.
Cori-ann G.
Zolfo Springs Florida
Love this nail polish , straight black amd leaves a perfect finishing touch ! Feels like i just walked out the salon when i do my nails with these
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Wheeling
 My foot stinks I smell like beef and this nail polish is amazing I smelled beef so deal with it well deal with my beef stinks no it's not it's my manly months
Mayra Q.
Mayra Q.
I'm a big fan of black nail polish. This nail polish is so perfect. It's my first time using it and I love it. Also the value was great
Gabi D.
Gabi D.
Such a beautiful color on your nails and is shiny and makes it look like u just went to the nail salon pribaky favorite nail polish right now
Symone W.
Symone W.
I always use this as a base coat because its so opaque and it makes glitter and holo top coats look amazing. Its also long lasting
Tasia M.
Tasia M.
Hagerstown , MD
Nice nail polish, full pigment. Lasts an average time. Too expensive for something that doesn't last longer!
Nikkita W.
Nikkita W.
I'm not a big fan of color, so when i cam across this i was very pleased . its a really lovely nail polish. it glows out nicely and last a long period of time. it makes my nails look nicely clean  and glamour's  . it  has a very thick coat which doesn't allow your nail polish to chip off and leave some here and there. the coat provides protection . if you are not a fan of color and love the whole nice clean look then this is diffidently  your product to use
Laura M.
Laura M.
Oakley , Fife
Lovely black nail polish! It does need a couple of coats to achieve an opaque look but this is pretty normal for black nail varnishes I've found. It stays for a couple of days before chips and cracks appear which is great and the smell isn't overpowering!
Danny C.
Danny C.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
larga duracion ! le doy mi puntuación alta . secado relativamente rapida . cobertura de color muy bien y facil de quitar . me gusto porque estuvo mucho tiempo en mis uñas sin dañarlas