65 colors available

BY NARS

Kismet - Metallic Sunflower An exclusive formula with technology designed to improve flexibility, durability, wear and gloss properties. This longwearing formula provides a tough, durable chip-resistant finish and also has added UV protection to prevent polish discoloration. Modern, sophisticated colors Gentle formula Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP free Polish, Kismet

• Is the nars nail polish any good? Always wanted to try it but don't...1 Answers
  • Does this nail polish work really good? 3 Answers
  • So I've heard of this brand before, but what I'd like to know is if...1 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "This is a great product it's brush allows you to get every corner of your nail." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this shade of nail polish, it really adds a little bit of color to any outfit." in 1 review
  • "Love this product, I would recommend this to anybody. " in 1 review
  • "This one however is not my favorite nail line." in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Night Flight,
Night Flight is a blackened blue with blue, teal, purple, and violet shimmers. Now, I really love blackened polishes, but I was disappointed with this one. The multidimensional shimmer that you see in the bottle is a bit more apparen't than my pictures sometimes capture, but it is also only visible in strong direct light. That's not usually a problem for me, but I don't know, I just didn't appreciate it in this polish. Maybe this disappointment came from the fact that this polish dries really dull. Even with Seche Vite on top there's just a flatness to the polish. The formula is awesome - opaque in 1 coat and the perfect consistency. I did 2 coats because I wanted to make sure I had brought out the full extent of the shimmer. For those of you that aren't familiar with Nars polishes, the big square cap is not an overcap, so you can't remove it. However, I don't find it problematic to use.
Michell M.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Rouge Andalou
Say no more! I know these are on the pricey side, especially when it comes down to something as simple as nail polish. These are worth every penny! Yes, you can go out and buy a cheaper nail polish and your nails will chip and you will have to paint them again in 2-3 days. I paint my nails once a week and this is the only nail polish that does not chip away after a day. The colors are nice and rich and they last a long time. The best part is that they go on nice and smooth without being streaky. You will get a opaque color just by using one coat but I always use two just out of habit.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Review for: Wind Dancer
Not your typical polish in my opinion. Nars Nail polish has lasting power. I feel like a lot of other polishes start to peel or chip even with a base and top coat in a few days. I didn't even use a base coat with this and it lasted far longer. The color is amazing and it doesn't have one of those wimpy brushes that don't coat properly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Review for: (Limited Edition), Adelita
NARS hands down makes my favorite nail polishes. The brush is outstanding - much wider than cheap drugstore brands. The bottle is so chic. The brush handle sets nicely in my hand. It doesn't take too long to dry. And the formula lasts for up to a week on my nails. The only other brand that comes close, in my opinion, is Marc Jacobs.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
lewisberry
Review for: Orgasm
While I truly love this color, I can only give it three stars because of the application problems. The polish is really thin and so needs at least four coats to give full opacity. It does dry fast but applying that many coats is a pain i do not like from a polish of this price and from NARS.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this nail polish. I love the variety of shades it comes in. Wears evenly on the nail with 1 or 2 coats. I can get away with 1 usually. It does chip a little but what nail polish doesn't? I cant afford to always buy Nars polish but when I can its a nice treat!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Review for: Orgasm
One of my all time favorite nail polishes. I never get to paint my nails because I'm a nurse but when I get a vacation, this is the perfect color. It comes off a little more orange than the blush and other products in this shade, but it is BEAUTIFUL, and it wears well.
Emily B.
Emily B.
West Boylston , MA
Review for: Wind Dancer
Such a pretty shade that's perfect for any season. It's kind of coral/orange and looks great on any skin color. It's my first bottle and it lasts forever, as I mainly only paint my toes. It has a nice glossy/smooth finish
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: (Limited Edition), Adelita
Best polish in the world love this color & how beautiful the pigmentation is hate that it's limited edition it should stay on the shells forever so everyone can get a hold of this beauty and be able to try it out
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
Review for: Orgasm
Sooo beautiful this is my favorite colored blush of all time. I got the nail Polish because of my love for the blush. I completely love Nars organs. It's just soo beautiful and so flattering on any skin tone.
Teresa E.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
Does this nail polish work really good?
Mckenzie S.
Mckenzie S.
Denton, TX
Is the nars nail polish any good? Always wanted to try it but don't if it chips easily or if the colors are any good!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Fpo, Ap
Does this look matte or is it shiny?
is it easy to remove?
Chrystal N.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
So I've heard of this brand before, but what I'd like to know is if it chips easily?