BY NARS #52 in Bronzer

N11 Bronzing Powder Brush see more...

Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍
Alison B.
Almost everything NARS has ever produced has been a favorite of mine. That's really a true statement. The quality, the trends, the wear-ability...all make me literally swoon every time they come up with a new color, compact, or brush. This particular brush is a must-have if you want to make your NARS bronzer any bronzer look convincingly smooth and natural. The powder has to be diffused so that it doesn't lie to flat, or clump in brown/orange clusters. This brush is magic. Well worth the money (because nothing NARS does is "cheap") but worth the investment.
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
tis bronzer people is honestly so great its a perfect touch for the skin. you just have to know how to apply with the perfect touch and not over do it because its so beautiful that you'd probably want to dd on lots if you know what i mean !!!! definatly buy this product you wont regret it i promise !!!!!
Kelsi S.
Riverton, UT
Being A makeup artist & bronzer addict, I was looking for a good liquid bronzer b/c winter is killing my skin. I did my research and was led to NARS. It is everything it promises and more. Especially like the fact that it's a good size bottle, making it worth the price. I would use this on any skin tone. There is no unnatural orange pigment in this bronzer so if your fair skinned, don't worry. For light skin tones I'd personally use a foundation brush (not a super firm one) and swipe/blend lightly. (Less is more on light skin). If your med-dark skin tone (like me) there's really no wrong you can do with this- I put all over my face and neck & looks beautiful. Helped to even out my skin tone.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This brush is great really holds the powder which makes it easy to apply. I have dark skin and it gives great coverage and makes my skin look nice and even. It applies a little darker than it seems because for the darker colors it comes off a little on the red side, so depending on how you like your bronzer make sure to try out a sample.
Gracie H.
Laveen, AZ
It is so beautiful I love it so much it gives you the perfect contour and is good for every skin type and a great matte finish and applys beautiful on the skin and very long lasting like and all day wear and maybe overnight but if you wanted to go out on a summer night it would be the perfect thing to wear!
Rebecca F.
Manchester, CT
Love this brush. I have been looking for a bronzer brush for soooo long and Im so happy that I found this! It works really well and it is so soft. My favorite part about it is that it is cruelty free and vegan! I have all the other eco tools, and I am glad to add this brush to my collection
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Who doesn't love Nars? I sure do! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for! If you love good brushes, and need a great bronze- blush brush- try this one! Works fantastic! No shedding and super soft!
Julissa N.
Homestead, FL
I love Nars brushes. They are a bit more expensive than other brushes but will last forever. The bristles won't fall off or flake on your face. They are also easy to use and blend your makeup really well.
Abigail R.
Alto Hospicio,Iquique
Is this item easy to use?
Gabriela C.
Maracay
Can someone tell me if this brush is soft?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
How well does this brush work? Does it blend nicely?