BY NARS

This multi-tasking primer is fortified with anti-oxidants, anti-irritant and anti-pollution skincare benefits to protect and soothe the skin to create an immaculate canvas. It creates a barrier against UVA and; UVB rays and protects skin against urban pollutants that can lead to dryness and irritation. Ultralight and creamy to the touch, Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30/PA+++ works to keep all skin types in balance by promoting hydration and absorbing oil where needed for a makeup-ready finish. Mineral powders blur fine lines and wrinkles, paving the way for smooth, even application. Foundation, blushes and bronzers glide right on. Color pops. Makeup looks fresh, vibrant and pure for hours on end. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested Synthetic-fragrance free. Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30 see more...

Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Lovely primer just too expensive for too little product. If you have sensitive combination skin this is perfect for you. Doesn't dry you out or break you. Prevents oil but doesn't make skin tight and dry. Loved the product worth the price but I just couldn't justify a repurchase when I have other primers that are more reasonably priced that come with more product like Laura mercier.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this primer ! The makeup I use almost everyday is all NARS products . They are long lasting products for sure. The primer isn't even needed for the makeup but is well appreciated!
Josh M.
Josh M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this primer, to be honest it's not bad but it's not amazing! I'm not sure if it's just not my taste but I feel like have a lot a better drugstore primers. Especially for the price...
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Atlanta, GA
I love this multi-protect primer SPF 30. I really recommend to you if you have lines on your face. This helps to ride all the imperfections your face.
Iva S.
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
This primer is good because it contains spf which is always a plus . It's necessary that you use products with spf especially in the hot days.
Kenleigh W.
Kenleigh W.
I have heard that this primer is absolutely amazing! And I wanted to try it for myself . I am new to Influenester and would love to try this !
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I love this its make my skin smooth and soft also when i put make up on my face , make up last longer on my face
Diana M.
Diana M.
Tracy, CA
I love how smooth it makes my skin, and it makes a huge difference when applying make up! Not to mention SPF 30
Itzayanna M.
Itzayanna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Works well with my skin type (oily). I've used many primers but this one kept me looking matte all day long.
Ashley  Z.
Ashley Z.
My go-to primer! After I first tried it I haven't used any other primers, this one is my favorite!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
How good is this Nars primer?!
Emma C.
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does this make your face oily?
Karen P.
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
How does this product work with acne skin ?
Puja N.
Puja N.
East York, Ontario
What does it do?
Tina K.
Tina K.
I heard so many great things about Nars! is it really good?