BY NARS

Fresh. Natural. Free-spirited. This season, get up and go anywhere with a bright new outlook. Satisfy your lust for blush with limited-edition Mosaic Glow Blush—a hot pop of blush accented with bronzer and highlighter for lively dimension. Just swirl and glow.

Usage:

• For a shimmering flush, swirl brush into all three shades of Mosaic Glow Blush and blend from the apple of the cheek up toward the temple.
  • Use the remaining product on the brush to brush across the forehead and chin.
  • Shades may be used alone or blended together to create an allover, sun-kissed glow.
  • We recommend using a flat brush, like Ita Kabuki Brush, for an easy, controlled application.

Izzy L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am absolutely obsessed with this Narrs mosaic little blush I actually use it individually as well using smaller brusheds, it’s a matte bronzer which is always nice, perfect deep pink, not too pinkish and fake and the highlighter is just spectacular- I know many that use it as al over and combine the three, so well worth the higher price tag as it’s really three different great products
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
I ordered this from Nordstrom as soon as I seen it. I love Nars blush. When I use this I mix all three colors for a blush. It would be difficult to use as highlight and bronzer. Would work on most skin tones.
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
This product is so beautiful on my dark/deep skin tone. It gives a nice subtle flush and glow at the same time. I swirl my brush in all the shades and apply!! Absolutely gorgeous and natural looking.
Yalda S.
los Angeles
I love Nars company, this highlighters is really good to use during the day time. I love the color and the soft glam
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
So gorgeous this is so perfect for a fast make up look. Just take a big brush swirl it around and poof
Melissa B.
BEAUTIFUL product!! I'm totally in love with hope this looks on my skin!! It's such a healthy looking shade and totally blends so pretty on my skin!! Great daily product or can nicely be used for glam.. bang on the skin!!
Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
The Mosaic Glow blush had a lovely luminous finish that I think is quite underrated in the world of blush; noticeable but not metallic, so there was no fear of it emphasizing my skin’s natural texture! I hope Nars does different variations of this!
Falaq M.
England
1,146 reviews
Gorgeous blush! It has a beautiful glow. Great for winter time as the colours are a little dark. Love how the packaging is. One of my favourite brands to purchase blush from.
kijah A.
Uhlandgasse 2/2/22 1100 wien
I've tried it before. It was a very wonderful feat I loved very much😍 Very natural and gorgeous texture I would like to get it back😍😍😍😍
Jessica R.
These colors are perfect for #Spring, Do you girls agree?!
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
This looks amazing. Can’t wait to try it . Has anyone heard anything about it?
Ashley N.
Springfield
Is anybody else excited to try the new Nars mosaic blush?? What are some products that just came out that you’re excited to try? I’m also excited to try the cover fx gripping primer (sold out everywhere) and the Fenty setting powder. Let me know what you’re most Looking forward to! NARS Mosaic Glow Blush
Marina L.
Aventura , FL
How easy is it to dip into each separate shade?
Hollyn D.
Denton, TX
Is this as beautiful in person as it looks in the pan? Does the blush color come off as red-toned?

Sephora