NARS Monoi Body Glow II uploaded by Alice H.NARS Monoi Body Glow II uploaded by Liz Q.

BY NARS #51 in Body Oil

OVERVIEW:
BODY HEAT
Monoï Body Glow II beauty oil delivers a blend of hydrating essences native to Tahiti—tiare flower steeped in refined Polynesian coconut oil. Multi-purpose. Transporting. Blended with an addictive bouquet of tiare blossom, white frangipani, ylang-ylang, and vanilla. This classic companion to the shimmering Monoï Body Glow I can be used daily after bath, shower, sun exposure, or as a massage oil.

BENEFITS:
LUXURIOUSLY SOOTHING AND HYDRATING

The ultimate multi-purpose beauty oil soothes and moisturizes the skin. The lightweight sheer oil is absorbed immediately into the skin.
SUBTLE TROPICAL FRAGRANCE
Tiare flower (Tahitian Gardenia) is macerated in refined coconut extract for at least 10 days, slowly infusing the oil with nutrients as well as its delicate, natural scent. Each bottle of fragrance retains an original Tiare flower to capture the essence of this unique process.
PROVIDES A RADIANT LUMINOUS GLOW
Lightweight, multi-purpose beauty oil provides daily moisture and instantly luminous skin.

HOW TO USE:
Apply to the body immediately following the shower for maximum hydrating benefits.
Allow a few minutes for the product to fully absorb before getting dressed.
Can also be applied to dry skin at any time to create the look of beautiful, healthy glowing skin.

Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Wowwww! I love this brand and this product is so great for me, my family and now to my clients because i am a Pro MUA.. I love the olive tone complexion for the summer.. So this yummy and dewey body glow by Nars is the perfect -safe option! You' ll look radiate and your skin Will definitely thank you.. So i recommend this product so much! U all must be try with this! Lovely Gorgeous skin..!!! NARS Monoi Body Glow II
Charisma L.
I am a huge fan of NARS. This body oil is amazing. What I love the most about this is the fact that there is no shimmer, sparkle, or glitter. This makes your skin soft and glowy. The scent is floral lioe magnolia but it is not heady or too strong. This is great too since those scents usually give me a headache. A little goes a long way.
Sydney D.
I absolutely love this body oil! First things first, the scent is heavenly, it's a very clean tropical gardenia scent, known as Tiare or Monoi. I don't have to wear perfume when I use this, it has the perfect level of fragrance. I use this right after I dry off from the shower and it does a fantastic job at moisturizing my skin. I've noticed it has improved the texture and health of my skin, the more I've been wearing it. It also helps give an overall healthy glow. I don't feel greasy or oily when I use it. I use it on my arms, chest, and legs. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants a scented body oil.
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
I am obsessed with this body oil. It smells like you're in a tropical paradise - a mix of coconut and floral notes (likely from the Monoi flower). It is slightly dry for an oil, so it actually applies easier because it isn't super runny. It absorbs well and makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated with a healthy glow. I've also been applying excess oil to my fingernails, and they are definitely getting stronger. The high price tag is worth it for the scent alone, which is heavenly. It's a huge plus that it's a terrific body oil.
Liz Q.
This is one of my favorite body products for the summer! It smells lovely, like a sweet floral scent! The oil is hydrating but isn't greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin but the scent lingers. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, in a clear heavy glass bottle, so you can see the beautiful monoi flower floating in the oil!
Nikki S.
Madison, AL
Ultra hydrating and the smell drives me wild! I wore this in the New Orleans humidity and didn't feel sticky at all! I stayed hydrated throughout the day and smelled fantastic even while walking around all day in a city that smells terrible!!
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
This body oil is amazing I have pretty dry skin especially in the winter time so I use this oil over over after a bath and it just leaves my skin nice and hydrates and soft if u have dry skin like me this would be perfect for you
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the product is amazing inside for the summer. However, it is extremely pricey what the product is. There are other products that do equal jobs but for much less.
Jenn E.
I love the smell and own this product. Not too strong and over powering but does last for me all day. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like this. I received as a gift and Yes I would recommend this.
Mayra B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love the fragrance of this body oil! Its well worth the cost and leaves skin so soft, moisturized and glowing. I also use it in my hair when its a bit dry and needs a bit of shine. If you love the scent of the beaches or Caribbean getaway you will love this
Theresa W.
I'm wondering if this NARS body glow has an oily effect? I don't want to feel greasy but I love the idea of glowing. Any information?
Katelyn K.
How would you use this product?
Shanna K.
Is this a heavy or weightless oil? Is this more of a facial or body oil?
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
I've been eyeing this for awhile, but want sure if it's worth it. How does it smell? And how long does the glow last? Also, is it a sticky consistency?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
How well does this product work and in what ways do you use it?