BY NARS

Monoi Body Glow II see more...

Dominique S.
I have to give this a 1, but it's truly based on the fact that I hate Tiare flowers and can smell them from a mile away. The monoi scent is a derivative of the Tiare flower, so this is a hard no for me. If you really love that scent, you might be enamored with this product. From what I recall, it wasn't super greasy and did soak in nicely.
Stephanie D.
This product Will leave you with the nicest glow you will ever have. Most people sleep on those products because of the prices but you get what you pay for it so this is a really good brand that anyone should put their money into.
Ashleigh C.
This is one of my holy grails and I highly recommend this it's been on of my fave for a long time i and I don't see my self going off it it gives you a nice sheen glow and it's very inexpensive for a high end product and I would definitely buy it again it's great 🙌🏾
Perla 🔮.
Bastia
This oil is LIFEEE !! With it's Monoï scent and it's flower inside this oil moisturizes your skin and gives you that perfect glow for the summer . So grab your towel, your oil and ready set enjoy !! ;*
Annieen C.
5 Crossharbour Plaza, London
This is stunning for about 10 minutes, but after a while it just seems to dry up on my skin and feels so strange! :( idk why!!
Carla D.
This is such a great product it smells good and it's so nice to use it it's one my favorite NARS product
Stefanía R.
Miami
I feel like a goddess with this on! The smell and the texture is just amazing! I love it!