BY NARS

A UNIQUE BLEND OF MONOÏ DE TAHITI OIL COMBINED WITH A RICH CHOCOLATE SHIMMER FOR GLOWING, HEALTHY AND NATURALLY FRAGRANT SKIN.

OVERVIEW:
BODY HEAT
Monoï Body Glow I delivers a blend of hydrating essences, while imparting a rich, bronzed luster. Infused with traditional French Polynesian Monoï de Tahiti, known to leave skin smooth and glowing. A double indulgence of tiare flower-steeped coconut oil and deep, golden shimmer transports the senses with an addictive bouquet of tiare blossom, white frangipani, ylang-ylang, and vanilla. Apply daily after bath, shower, or following sun exposure.

BENEFITS:
DECADENT TROPICAL FRAGRANCE
Native to the South Pacific, authentic Monoï de Tahiti Oil is composed of pure coconut extract macerated with the bud of the tiare flower, infusing the oil with nutrients as well as a delicate, natural fragrance.
LUXURIOUSLY SOOTHING AND HYDRATING
This sheer, lightweight beauty oil absorbs immediately into skin as it soothes and moisturizes.
PROVIDES A LUMINOUS CHOCOLATE SHIMMER
Rich chocolate shimmer gives skin a radiant, natural glow.

HOW TO USE:
Apply Body Glow immediately after showering for maximum hydrating benefits.
Allow a few minutes for the product to absorb into the skin before getting dressed.
Can be applied to the skin at any time to create the look of healthy glowing skin.
Can also be used in the hair for a healthy shine.

Ellyn H.
I received this as a gift. This stuff smells so good. It is very subtle. I love how moisturizing it is without being too oily. The shimmer in it isn't too overpowering, either - it's just right! I do wish that it wasn't so expensive, but all Nars products are pricey. If there was a drug store priced version of this, I would buy it all of the time.
Zarina D.
New Castle, DE
First of all the packaging is amazing. It’s makes me happy standing on my table. Give my body beautiful glow and little bit bronze. My summer must have. My every look with this bronzer is so gorgeous. I want buy it again.
Francees S.
North Miami, FL
This is my go-to body shimmer. I love having glowing skin. I have my go-to shimmers to make me look nice and hydrated and this is always the first step. This product is beautiful in the bottle but even more beautiful on the skin. It gives you a nice tan glow without making you orange and leaves a nice glow without looking like you just put glitter all over yourself. It smells so good too. It’s a nice coconut, beach scent without being over powering. It’s pricey but i plan on getting my moneys worth in using it very often.
Christine N.
Columbus, OH
Nars Manoi Body Glow went on super smooth and wasn't sticky at all. Nars Manoi Body Glow had a light coconut smell that was fragrant without being overpowering. When it comes to the shimmer, Nars Manoi Body Glow keeps it minimal and unfortunately didn't really show up on my dark skin. If you're looking for a subtle shimmer with a subtle scent Nars has the perfect product. However, if you want a little bit more shimmer and shine this isn't it.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this product and it's perfect for summer. A nice summer glow or a night out and it instantly makes your skin appeal darker and shimmery. It gives you a soft nice tan color, depending your skin tone. It smells like butter and almonds, kind of like a sweet smell. I like it, not bad.
Hallimah R.
This oil smells amazing! It reminds me of summer and has replaced wearing a perfume for daytime wear. It's super moisturizing and I put it on after my morning shower and I can smell it all day. The bottle is gorgeous and matches my decor so that's also a plus. I will definitely purchase again once I run out but that will take a while. A little goes a long way and it's a pretty large bottle!
Jamie B.
Overland Park, KS
Loving this oil! It smells divine. It's not greasy and makes your skin silky smooth. A little goes a long way. I used it from head to toe and woke up still soft. I would definitely buy it again. It makes my perfume last longer as well layering over it. It's a must!
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
This will NOT give you a tan appearance, it's definitely not a sunless tanner or anything close, but will greatly accentuate your already tan appearance & provides a beautiful sheen to an already bronzed body. My favorite way to use this is on top of my facial bronzer to give my face a luminous glow. Another plus is it doesn't streak and doesn't move my makeup around when I apply it on top of the makeup.
The scent is absolutely amazing! It's a warm tropical scent that I wish I could cover myself in all day every day. If you don't like strong scents, you probably won't like it because I can smell it on myself all day (and I'm only using a small bit of it on my cheeks! A VERY SMALL AMOUNT goes a loooong way)
I've been searching for that jlo type glow through bronzers and contouring, who knew I'd find what I was looking for in this wonderful product.
As for the separation - mine separated so badly when I received it that I didn't use it for AN ENTIRE YEAR AND A HALF! I thought it was ruined... it was extremely hard, unable to get it back to a normal state. I don't know how it happened, but when I noticed it again a year and half later it was back to normal. THANK GOD I held onto it because this product is truly a necessity in my daily routine.
- NOTE: I only gave 4 stars because the glass bottle makes it hard to get the product out, especially if it's cold since the oil hardens in cold temps... I often have to smack it around for a bit before the product really starts to flow out of the super small opening. It tests my patience at times.
Christina M.
Elmont, NY
Obsessed with how glowy and healthy this makes my skin look. I use this after moisturizing, right before I walk out the door to give me a healthy, sun-kissed radiance. Hit your shoulders with a big of highlighter and BAM, instant super model Vibes. Also doesn't hurt that it smells wonderful
Maryam M.
I love using this during the summer it gives my tan a nice glow. Its pretty gentle on my sensitive skin as well. Easy to use and looks natural on the skin not too shimmery. I love it and i Highly recommend it even if you dont have a tan it still gives you a nice glow.
Brianna J.
I've seen a lot of people mentioning they had to warm it up before use it. How long did you guys warm it before use?
Sam A.
Austin, TX
Does the color transfer onto clothing?
Jessica A.
Glasgow
I am looking to buy this but I have never used it before and I'm wondering how would I apply this and what does it go on like? It looks amazing though
Shields T.
Memphis, TN
What is the purpose of this product? Body makeup? Self-tanner?
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
What does this smell like?