BY NARS

A FLAT KABUKI BRUSH FOR CONTOURING AND SCULPTING.

OVERVIEW:
PERFORMANCE ART
Meet the Kabuki masters. Contour and sculpt with the distinct design of the Mizubake Kabuki Brush. The unique flat brush head is ideal for the controlled application of blush and precision definition. A hand-spun black wisteria handle preserves this Kabuki’s unique traditional character.

Inspired by the high-drama and exquisite artistry of Japan’s Kabuki Theater, the Kabuki Brush Collection has become an artist cult-favorite. Designed for modern makeup artistry, each brush is an iconic, modern interpretation of the centuries-old dramatic form—melding heritage with modernity, in both concept and function. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I like this flat top brush, i use it most often for applying mineral powder foundations and powders like the hourglass ones. I also use it to apply bronzer to my body. I think there are better brushes for the price but I do use it a lot.
Diana C.
This brush is great for all make up products. I have very sensitive skin so it was perfect. It's super easy to use and apply. I can be used for multiple purposes. I would defiantly buy again.
Maria V.
I wanted to love this brush--I adore this style and shape, and I actually like the petite size. The bristles are pleasantly soft, and I didn't notice any shedding problems immediately, but I also didn't keep it long enough to really test that. The bristles are surprisingly not dense, which I wasn't wild about, but could be preferable for applying loose powders.
The most glaring issue was the wisteria handle. It looked lovely and unusual, but I immediately noticed that it appeared to be separating and splintering. I actually got a small splinter stuck in my thumb from picking it up a single time. I tried brushing the splinters away hoping that it was just loose pieces left from when the brush was made, but the splinters just kept coming. The wisteria seemed to be peeling apart.
It's totally possible that I ended up with a defective one that wasn't caught by quality control, because I haven't noticed this issue with the other wrapped Nars kabuki brushes I've seen in stores, but this is my first experience with the Mizubake. I may give this brush another try at some point in hopes that the I've I received was a fluke, but for now, this is going back!!
Peggy A.
Maricopa , AZ
This NARS mizubake is my holy grail brush to do contouring. It pick up just the right amount of product. I'm into subtle contouring so this works best for me. I'm the type that have brushes for everything, i don't multitask my brushes. I used this with NARS laguna, my guerlain bronzers, all works perfectly to give me the natural look without looking i overdone it.
Carla  C.
I really feel this brush is to expensive for what it is and for what it does, you can get a cheaper one as good and that can multitask.
👑 C.
East park, Wolverhampton
Where do i start?! Nars brushes are amazing and definatley worth the money they are abit pricey but as i said as long as you look after the brushes they are worth it. I got this brush from selfridges! I would defo buy this brush again it's amazing!! And by far one of the best brushes I have used.
Thea P.
Bristol
Good brush, bought online but was cheaper there, and loved the overall look. Great at blending but broke fairly quickly, didn't survive air travel!
haleema a.
Oldham, ['', '', '']
This just looks beautiful but works no wonders to my face i never used it again after the first try