BY NARS

A Creamy Kohl Eyeliner That Intensifies Eyes With Precision

NARS Minorque Kohliner
  • "Very smooth retractable pencil! Very black! Does not smudge on me and lasts all day!! I believe it's waterproof too!" in 85 reviews
  • "This liner has a deep, matte color and can easily be blended for a smoky look. Also works well along the waterline. " in 54 reviews
  • "I go through so many eyeliners and this one by far is THE BEST!!!! It doesn't smudge it doesn't run off so easily. It's a bit of a hassle getting the stain off my eye when I'm washing my makeup off but hey you want LONG LASTING LINER RIGHT! It glides on like butter can't complain!!! " in 28 reviews
  • "The best eyeliner for a smudged-out, smokey eye! This is my go-to for a night out. It's super pigmented and creamy. " in 26 reviews
Leeanna C.
Buckley, WA
This is the last me a really long time usually it's something I use if I want a liner that's going to stay in place all day but honestly it's not something I reach for that often because it can be hard to use
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Love long lasting eyeliners and this is def one of them.I love all NARS products and I use them everyday,non smudging and wears all day.10/10 NARS has great products and I highly recommend! One of the best eyeliners I've used
Breanna T.
Roseville, CA
This is a really good waterline eyeliner. It doesn’t transfer and it stays on for a long time. I also love how it doesn’t have to be sharpened cuz I hate having to sharpen my waterline eyeliner. Definitely a good buy
Megan K.
Pepperell
I’m not a huge fan of kohl liners but when I tried this nars pencil I thought I could try them more. It doesn’t last all day though so I would wear this for a couple hour day. I would recommend to a friend for pigment and would buy again.
Priscilla D.
This nars liner is seriously AMAZING! It applies so smooth and seriously looks like you applied gel liner. It also blends so beautifully since it is a kohl liner and it is a great base for a smoky eye too!!
Laura S.
I got this eyeliner in a Sephora favorites set this past year. The packaging is classic Nars, it's clean, sleek, and looks like a luxury product. I love that it's an automatic eyeliner pencil, meaning that you don't have to sharpen it, just twist up!

The Nars Kohliner has a soft texture to this formula. I personally find the color to be a beautifully pigmented black. You can definitely get a gorgeous smudged look with this eyeliner. And a the end of the day it's easy to remove with a makeup wipe or makeup remover.

Overall I am completely satisfied with this product. However, it's worth noting that it is a little price. This liner costs about $26. I love nars and find many of their products to be worth the price tag. I think this is a solid product, I would totally recommend this!
Jessica K.
From before the eyeliners I have use this one by far is my favorite I think it’s really nice because I’m pretty smooth the color it’s dark it lasts a long time and doesn’t smudge too much so what can you ask for
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
Really nice twist up liner.... I prefer these and/or gel it's to pencils. This is another of the higher priced cosmetics I love to stock up when they're on sale ! I sweat a lot due to hot flashes from MENopause , so I'm always wiping my face and unfortunately some makeup may come off . However this eyeliner has never budged, it stays on !
Of course using an eyelid primer helps , but this liner is fabulous !
Adam W.
I love the smaller point of this. Much better than some other swirl up tops that have these giant cryaons. What's the point of those if you just have to use a brush on the swivel up to get a precise line. So I love this one! I got mine at my local sephora.
Sharra M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this eyeliner! I love an eyeliner that gives a matte finish. It's easy to use. The consistency is creamy which helps the liner go on smoothly. You can also smudge it for a smokey eye effect. I think the price is worth it because you're paying for a great eyeliner!
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Is it worth the price?
Annette H.
Whitney Point, NY
Is this worth the money? How is the quality? Does it last a while?
Sadie W.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been looking at this liner, but does it make sharp wings?
Maya J.
Is this similar to the ABH eyeliner?
Tara M.
Hamilton , Ontario
Just wondering how this stays in the waterline? Trying to find one that stays put.