Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo

A travel-size set of Bronzing Powder and Oil-Infused Lip Tint in the award-winning shade Laguna.

I would love to test this product. I am an ipsy member nd i receieve alot of NARS brand products. email me please
Start your review of Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo!
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Fairus Y.
I got this as my birthday gift this year at Sephora and I am not impressed with it, when I use it as a contour it easily looks rough and it’s not smooth or gives any wow factor. Also don’t care for the shade itself as well, the only reason I’d use this is to maybe add some in my crease as eyeshadow when I am too lazy to do an eye look that’s about it.
Tina M.
Queens
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Tina M.
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Tina M.
This was my Birthday Gift from Sephora. I am not sure if the rules are the same but you can pick up your birthday gift throughout the entire month of your birthday in store without any purchase and this year they gave 4 choices and they sold out of two but this is still cool. I do not believe these shades are right for me but still nice to receive something free. The Laguna Lip came up clear on my lips and I am pretty sure the Laguna Bronzer is my same skin tone so it will melt into my skin and disappear too. The images online are a lot more darker than what the true tones really are. But if you are a lighter than me I am sure the bronzer will be present on your skin tone.
Esmeralda G.
Rialto, CA
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Esmeralda G.
I liked the way the bronze looks on me. And with a few applications I can get the look I was going for. The price can be pricey but it is well worth it in the end if you want to get the look you like.
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by danielle A.
I love nars products! I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora! It’s not my shade but it’s nice nonetheless. I really enjoyed the balm and will use it often has a sheer tint and is hydrating Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo
Savannah B.
Madison NC
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Savannah B.
I got this for my birthday gift from sephora and it's my first Nars products. I must say I'm in love, the bronzer is so amazing and blends so good. & the formula of the balm is so smooth, I wish there was a little more color to it but it's a beautiful neutral balm. I do recommend it and I'll definitely be purchasing the bronzer and more products from nars from now own!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Alexis S.
I got the Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo as my free birthday gift from Sephora this year. It’s a mini travel size and large enough to get more than a few uses out of it! I’m glad that I got this because I never would have thought to try it on my own. I am not much of a bronzer person but this has such a pretty gold sheer glow to it and you can absolutely blend it out so it’s not so dark. The lipstick is also a really pretty gold glow that feels nourishing on.
Leah N.
Atlanta
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Leah N.
I love this duo!!! It met all my expectations!!! The lip balm is soooo smooth and it’s just a lite tint which is perfect for me bc I don’t really like lipstick. Go get it you won’t regret it!!!
Alejandra  G.
Nars Mini Laguna Cheek and Lip Duo uploaded by Alejandra  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
It was my birthday present from Sephora and I loved it! Love the bronze glow i get when used. It is the perfect shade of bronze i was looking for to have a sunkissed glow. NARS
Diana  G.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect for the summer is leaving us , the contour and the glow lipstick are simple and natural bright light that gives your face a natural shinny for a perfect slow glow of non make up days, I recommend this and specially in this sizes, to try them, and if you like , you buy the big ones ( that are huge )
Candice W.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
My Birthday is October 1st so I got to pick out my lovely bday present from Sephora. It wasn’t even a choice I knew I had to have this Nars duo. The bronzer is lovely and the balm is just a light bronze over your natural lip. I love how they packaged it as well so nice and thoughtful.