BY NARS

A FLUFFY KABUKI BRUSH FOR APPLICATION OF LOOSE AND PRESSED POWDERS.

OVERVIEW:
PERFORMANCE ART

Meet the Kabuki masters. Mie Kabuki Brush is ideal for soft, allover face application of loose or pressed powders. Luxuriously layered with a double-dome design that deposits product evenly. A hand-spun black wisteria handle preserves this Kabuki’s unique traditional character.

Inspired by the high-drama and exquisite artistry of Japan’s Kabuki Theater, the Kabuki Brush Collection has become an artist cult-favorite. Designed for modern makeup artistry, each brush is an iconic, modern interpretation of the centuries-old dramatic form—melding heritage with modernity, in both concept and function. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

Danyel☮ ♡.
Use this brush all the time. Amazing quality and works so well. They are pricey brushes but I believe you get what you pay for and if you want flawless makeup you need quality tools to apply it!
Becki M.
Gonzales, LA
This is the perfect brush that can be used in many ways. Some uses I get from this brush is applying my powder under my eyes, applying my blush, applying my highlighter, and even applying my bronzer. It is not only a brush that can be used in multiple ways but also a brush that is extremely soft which is a big plus! I am happy to recommend this product to anyone who loves to collect makeup brushes and is looking for that perfect brush with multiple uses.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I just adore this brush, I do find I need to use a brush conditioner to keep it soft. It’s great for applying blush to the apple of the cheek. I like the shape and how effortless it is and I’m very satisfied.
Katie R.
i definitely love this applicator. Its so soft and it doesnt soak any of the makeup off. I've used alottt of brushes and I think this is my favorite. I was definitely satisfied with this product and I definitely recommend
Brandi E.
austin, TX
Love this brush but it isn't as soft as I would expect for the price. It does apply product very beautifully though. So I think it should be a little cheaper but it's a good brush.
Stephanie B.
This brush is not the softest brush in my collection, but it was definitely essential. It gave several of the blushes and bronzers that I was about to give up on a huge color payout. I am thrilled about this purchase.
Simba S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Brush is so cool I don't even know what it looks like it's just so weird" and I got like 10 of the same brushes just look at them though I don't even use up I don't know if they're good or not they look good I mean they got good quality I don't know
Sarah H.
Great brush but it starts to hurt after a little. I think I have gotten used to it but I notice a difference when I use a different brush
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this brush! It applies blush so perfectly, it softens any harsh line perfectly! It is another must for artist!
Kelly T.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love using this brush for highlighting or setting my concealer! So soft and blends flawlessly! Can't live without
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
How soft is this brush? is it good for blush
Jenny v.
Is this product any good in comparison to a cheaper brand? in need of a new contour brush!
edyliana S.
doral/florida
Este es un buen pincel para difuminar deja un resultado increible
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
What do you use this brush for? I really need to update my stash of brushes!