BY NARS

Rose Coral Next Wave Makeup Artistry for Lips and Cheeks Vibrant pops and sensual sun-kissed modern matte hues for lips and cheeks. Used dry it delivers a burst of high-impact color; used wet, color melts into skin with an imperceptibly smooth, sheer finish. Matte Multiple, Laos see more...

• I love this color! Is it too dark?1 Answers
  • Is worth the money ?1 Answers
  • CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT I BEEN READING ABO...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pretty! I use this as a cream blush and it blends out so nicely! Since it's matte I looks good over foundation too! Packaging is excellent and elegant! The pigment is crazy good, a little goes a long way!
Mary W.
West Lafayette, IN
absolutely love the nars multiples for blushes! I have dry skin so I love using cream product on my face. The color is lovely for the winter time lightly on my cheeks for a berry flush. It blends effortlessly will fade after about 5 hours but isn't patchy during the fade. Lots of product for the price would highly recommend.
Naomy C.
Escondido, CA
I love the bars multiples. This color specifically is one of my favorites because it is a matte. The color goes well with any skin tone and looks very natural on the skin. I would definitely repurchase again!
stephanie s.
Teaneck, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for face and lips, great to they in your bag on the go or bring it with you on a vacation. I love the super slick packing and look very nice out on the table. I would but thing again and I already told all my friends about it.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
I love you how the set up is and how smooth it applies you'll just want to keep applying lol it's long lasting anything I believe from mars you can't go wrong in buying it's always going to want to buy more
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another win from nars! Highly pigmented, yet soft formula. Lasted all day! I was very impressed with the velvety texture as well. Purchased it from Sephora and I will be purchasing more colors!
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
I love this highlighter. I use it everyday and put it under my powders. Sometimes I use it as a base for my eyeshadow as well as a brightener for my cheeks. It lasts all day and it's a really great product
Candice Dea S.
I have this in the famous color and I love it so much. I have used it as cream blush, a lip tint, and it also works good as a eyeshadow base. My skin tone is warm to olive. The NARS multiple is such a multi purpose beauty product.
Shannon M.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is an amazing highlighter. Whenever I wear makeup this is the first one I grab. I sometimes use it as a cheek brightener. Good price.
Brittany K.
Turkey, TX
I've tried this once and it was okay. Not my favorite! I think the color was just weird for my skin.
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
You can use it likr the elfs' all use stick????
Alex C.
I love this color! Is it too dark?
Jess W.
Is worth the money ?
cheryl r.
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT I BEEN READING ABOUT IT BUT IM A BIT CONFUSED ?