4 colors available

BY NARS

Poppy Red Next Wave Makeup Artistry for Lips and Cheeks Vibrant pops and sensual sun-kissed modern matte hues for lips and cheeks. Used dry it delivers a burst of high-impact color; used wet, color melts into skin with an imperceptibly smooth, sheer finish. Matte Multiple, Siam see more...

Buy on Sephora
Evee M.
Evee M.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Anguilla
E fair skin and ordered the color, Laos. It's a very pretty shade of "grown up" pink. I apply mine with a small foundation brush. It has good pigment, but always looks very sheer and natural looking. I also blot the tube on my lips and top it with a clear shimmer gloss for a nice natural look.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: The Undress Me
I love NARS's cream highlights! They go on very smoothly and also come off easily at the end of the day! This color is very light and airy and I would love to try out their other colors of highlighter!! This product is worth every penny! Sephora has basically every color!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: The Undress Me
Okay product just wish it showed a little more on the lips. kind of pricey but still love to use it have a lot. yes long lasting sometimes depending on what I'm doing at the moment. Pros is that it has a pretty color cons just wish it showed a little more on my lips.
Geraldine P.
Geraldine P.
Review for: Exumas
I love this color and the look it gives. I've used this stick for many years. Today I was missing. I buy it at Bloomingdales, it's great moisture, in terms of color it's great that they carry one wit hyellow undertone which is great for my skintype
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Exumas
If I could have a lifetime supply of nars I would take it in a heartbeat. You'll never be disappointed by any product. The blush is so soft and never clogs my pores. Doesn't rub off on clothes but it easy to remove! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Anguilla
Love love love this blush! If you're a fan of creamy blushes then this is for you. It is so easy to use and has such a beautiful color! I have a medium tone colored skin and this works wonderful! I'd buy this time after time!
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Siam
I'm all for a good red lip! This makes me feel confident . Packaging is important to me , so I was very pleased with this products packaging and it lasts long . I have gifted this product to friends and they love it too!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Effingham , Sc
Review for: Siam
It's a bright red color but it's long lasting. I'm a deep tan skin color and it's looks great on me, so it would look good on any type of color skin in my opinion. It's sooth and cheap. I totally recommend this product
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Review for: Siam
I Reallllllyyyyy Love The Packaginggg !! And Of Course The Colorrr !!!!! , its Priceyyy A Bit , i Recommend You Guys To Buy , Brought Mines in Cvs Omce , Reallyy Priceyyyyyyyyy A Bit .... Wanna Try Other Colors
Review for: Anguilla
I love how easy this is to apply and also how build able and blend able it is. It makes it very wearable for everyday and I would definitely repurchase as well as recommend this chic product. I love it!