Nars Matte Multiple

FRANÇOIS NARS’ ICONIC MULTI-PURPOSE STICK FOR LIP AND CHEEK WITH A MATTE FINISH.

I love this color! Is it too dark?
Is worth the money ?
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT I BEEN READING ABOUT IT BUT IM A BIT CONFUSED ?
Start your review of Nars Matte Multiple!
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Nars Matte Multiple uploaded by Shannon S.
Review for: Anguilla
I used to have a bunch of these Nars blush sticks and would use them daily, but as I’ve started to empty of them I don’t think I’ll repurchase despite enjoying my time with them. At the time the market didn’t have as many cream blush options as it does not and I just personally prefer something a bit more dewy with a little shine and these are very much matte. So if you’re kind of adverse to cream blushes because of the dewy-ness then this would be a great product to use.
Irene W.
Sacramento, CA
Nars Matte Multiple uploaded by Irene W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my! I have this blush in the shade laos and siam and I must say, I’m in love! The best feature of this product is the lasting power because even if I have my mask on, they seem to last for a very looong time on my cheeks. It’s also multi- purpose and I love using them for a monochromatic look. It’s matte though so I spray a little setting spray before putting them on my cheeks and spreading it either with a brush or just fingers. I wouldn’t mind getting them in different colors if not for the other gazillion blushes I want to try lol.
Komal R.
Nars Matte Multiple uploaded by Komal R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the matte multiples from nars cosmetics. Super pigmented and great for my oily skin. A little dry on the lips but everywhere else they work great!
Leslie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Nars Matte Multiple uploaded by Leslie M.
Review for: Vientiane
Ok I always avoided cream contour because it looks streaky but this product made me a convert. It goes on so smooth and blends flawlessly. The color Vientiane is a golden bronze shade but just seems to blend with any colors of face makeup I wear. It’s more precise than powder contour makeup and blends seamlessly. I’ve finally achieved that golden glow with this! 🌟👌🏻Nars Matte Multiple
jasmin  N.
Glendale, AZ
My mom tried this product and it was oily and would look to yellow on her skin
My mom tried this product and it was oily and would look to yellow on her skin
Tin R.
This is one of my favorite. Very good and everyday use and you can easily blend it. I love Nars!
Elle N.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the matte multiples, they’re great to throw in your bag for reapplying after the beach or pool. They blend out great with fingers or brushes and they stay put. I wear them on my lips and cheeks.
Siwar  O.
Chesapeake, VA
Soft and subtle, it also gives highlighter effect, dont use it on my lips because i believe it's made for cheeks. Nars is a brand i trust and it doesn't disappoint.
Sofia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Anguilla
Love it sooooooooo cute you can build it up for it to ho blam or naturan it is REALLY easy yo blend and it wont dry fast i think it would be better with a setting spray i have a pinky tone and it is Glittery i would deffenetly buy again loveeeeeeeeeeee it
Kelly H.
Imperial , MO
Review for: Exumas, Altai, Cappadoce
Super Matte and super pigmented. A little goes a very long way. Love this cream blush. It blends flawlessly. It does not accentuate texture lines. And wears for a very long time. It goes on smoothly over in already powdered set phase. They are rather pricey but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cream blush.