BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ALL EYES ON MATTE
Highly pigmented, velvety-matte, ultra-fine powders for shading, creating depth and lining eyes. Longwearing, crease-resistant colors glide on smoothly and evenly—and blend effortlessly. Can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect.

BENEFITS:
ULTRA-MATTE TEXTURE
Extensive range of artist-essential colors are highly-pigmented and provide two matte finishes, including:
MATTE: Ultra-velvety, non-shimmering shades with high pay-off. Great for lining and creating depth.
MATTE SPARKLE: Ultra-velvety shades with tone on tone sparkling effects and high pay-off.
VERSATILE, PIGMENT-RICH SHADES
Micronized powder provides improved wear and feel.
Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
LONGWEARING & CREASE-RESISTANT
Longwearing, crease resistant colors can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.

HOW TO USE:
Eyeshadows can be used to shade, highlight, line, and fill in brows.
Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
The #40 Eyeshadow Brush is ideal for placing color allover the lid, the #43 Wide Contour Brush makes blending and contouring easy and the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush is perfect for creating an impeccable line at the base of the lash line.

Faith O.
Orlando, Florida
This bronzer is a good product but not crazy about the shade. It's a little to orange for me and not good if you'd like to contour with it. Maybe if I was darker it would work better but I would not recommend for pale skin tones.
Rissa N.
I'm deff into neutral shades and this was something spicy but still in my comfort zone. It's so pigmented so it's A+ on that area. It's a little pricey but deff eye catching. Recommend.
Kishara M.
Phoenix , AZ
This product was very smooth and easy to blend. Its more of a nude color. I loved how light an pigmented the color was. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
scarlet c.
524w. buckthorn st. inglewood ca, 90301
Review for: Namibia more...
This product was amazing ! I loved the packaging it was well protected. I hardly use this product but when I do it's on special occasions. The product just blends in so nice with your skin. This price was totally worth it and I strongly recommend this product.
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
Review for: Namibia more...
These eyshadows go on so smooth and are super pigmented. The blend out beautifully and don't get patchy or run throughout the day. They stay where you put them and the cores are so pretty.
Omolara O.
Washington, DC
On my nw45 skin I've been able to find a lot of uses for this shade. It makes a great base when building on color. It's also pretty long lasting. Yet to hit pan
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
Review for: Namibia more...
Omg,I am in loveee!! Its so pretty,and goes on super light!! Anybody that loves eyeshadow needs this in their life...😊
Brooke V.
Randolph, NY
Review for: Namibia more...
Favorite eyeshadow! Leaves the perfect smokey look! I love how long lasting it is as well.. It's worth the purchase!
Mia W.
Review for: Namibia more...
These eyeshadow are so good and so creams and easy to bend. They r good if your doing a smoker eye look!
Joann T.
I love this eyeshadow so much it's not powdery or chalky at all it's very pigmented and blends very good I use this product everyday it's my second time buys this product and I would buy again it's a little pricy but worth it

Amazon