BY NARS

A trio of products to illuminate your cheeks. Turn the other cheek…to shimmering highlights and pops of color! Go beautifully bronzed one day and try a flush of blush the next. Released in conjunction with François Nars' must-have beauty manual, "Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself," this set features everything you need to get your cheeks pinched. This set contains: - 0.28 oz Bronzing Powder in Laguna - 0.17 oz Blush Duo in Orgasm/Angelka - 0.5 oz full-size Multiple in Copacabana see more...

• "This bronzer/blush duo is highly pigmented and long lasting." in 1 review
Rise C.
Williston , ND
Now I know there are dupes for a lot of these products, BUT I haven't found any that last as long. I don't find the need to touch up as much when I use NARS. I have oily combo skin and this adds glow not oily sheen. Worth it? If you love makeup, it's hard not to say yes.
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
The main thing I love about nars is how long their products last. My blush and bronzer have lasted me a long time. I bought mine at sephora and it's my go to duo!
Querida L.
Stafford , VA
I love NARS organism blush and the bronzer duo. It is great! I came across it because at one moment in life I was totally obsessed with Tracee Ellis Ross, you know Diana Ross's daugher, and Joan from Girlfriends. Anyways I researched what makeup she uses and she swore by NARS organism blush. So I went to Sephora and brought some and I have been wearing ever since. It has been at least 5 or so years.
Jean R.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love these face products especially the Laguna bronzer. I have all of the full sizes of these and they are all highly pigmented and looks flawless on the skin. The packaging is so slick and isn't bulky. The blushes look so good on many skin tones and the texture is very buttery and nice on the skin.
Tiffany T.
I have tried these products and let me tell you they are nice and pigmented! I would say it's expensive for such little products. But there are dupes you can get more affordable and I can say maybe even better !
Renata P.
This is the bomb. I've always loved Nars because of the quality of the products. They come in a really cute packaging and they are long-lasting. You can get this at Sephora! I would commend this to everyone
Emily W.
I personally have always loved NARS famous cheek and bronzing duo. Very pigmented and long wearing! The colors compliment eachother and look great on anyone! Perfect for an overall flawless look!
Maddison B.
Venice, FL
Love, love , love nars! Highly pigmented blushes and bronzes! The colors are absolutely beautiful, and I have to use a light hand because they're are so pigmented. Absolutely would recommend to all who are makeup lovers
Michelle B.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love Nars products! This bronzer/blush duo is highly pigmented and long lasting. It is great for a natural day wear and a night wear, and is definitely worth buying it!
Brittany M.
Somerset, Ma
I absolutely love Nars products! The bronzer blush duo goes on great and lasts all day..its perfect for both casual and night life. Definitely worth the buy!
Maria R.
Has anyone tried NARS blush specially like In a peach tone and if yes is there a specific name for it and do you recommend it?
Huntah D.