BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
This gentle formula thoroughly removes makeup to cleanse and tone skin, as soothing and hydrating botanicals add radiance. The result: purified and toned skin.

BENEFITS:
GENTLY REMOVES MAKEUP
Unique skin conditioning formula gently breaks down makeup without rubbing or stripping skin.
SOOTHES, COMFORTS AND HYDRATES
Hyaluronic Acid comforts and hydrates skin as Cucumber and Chamomile soothe.
SKIN IS READY FOR MAKEUP APPLICATION
Unlike other makeup removers, makeup can be immediately applied after use.

HOW TO USE:

• Saturate a cotton pad with Makeup Removing Water.
  • Gently smooth over eyes, face and
  • For more thorough cleansing, follow with appropriate NARSskin Cleanser.
  • Note: For longwearing eye makeup including waterproof mascara/eyeliner, or highly pigmented eyeshadow and lipstick, recommend Gentle Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

Kayla R.
fort myers
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Love how awesome this removes my makeup with out the feeling of oils on my face I already have oil skin and this has no oils so it’s perfect for someone with my skin. Plus with one swipe it removes almost all of the makeup
Leyda A.
Laredo, TX
ugh😫❤️ ive only use this once. and i loved it. i love the way it removes my makeup. i dont need to do much force to removemy makeup. i am so in love i want this now. i dont think it need to be improve. i love it because i sensitive skin and it didt damage it.
Megan M.
Glen Allen, VA
Don't think it's worth the price because it is just cleansing water that they have at any drug store for a cheaper price. It is effective but does the same thing as a cheaper versions would.
Denisse N.
I use this product once and it's amazing it's kind of pricey but it helps you remove your make up really good I have enjoyed it and I definitely recommend it and I will buy it again
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. It's gentle and my face feels clean afterwards. I feel like it's not necessary for me to wash my face after. It's pricey but worth the money. Just not in my budget!
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This is one of the best makeup removers that may exist in the world. I love it, I love the feeling that leaves after using it, you face is super soft and super clean. I use it quite recommend it a lot.
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
Love this product! Recommended for normal to dry skin types! Always good to clean your makeup off then do a cleanser! Deep cleanse is how to best take care of your skin!
Azra M.
Derby, CT
Nothing takes your eye makeup off better than this! Ive suffered from irritated eyes by using wipes until i came across this amazing product. Worth the rave and worth the money!
Natalia Z.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely my favorite makeup remover. It doesn't have a strong smell, and treats your skin so fair.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Gentle and highly effective makeup remover! Do yourself a favor and don't skip this very important step.
Nina G.
How does this work compared to the garnier cleansing water?
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
Is this worth the price? The bottle is so pretty!
Elena F.
What does this compare to
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Okay so is this really worth 30$???
Karla P.
Is it used to remove waterproof makeup on your eye area?