NARS Makeup Cleansing Oil uploaded by Yari S.NARS Makeup Cleansing Oil uploaded by Xuan H.

BY NARS

NARS Makeup Cleansing Oil is an advanced achievement in removing makeup and impurities.  The first step to the cleansing process, it cleanses deep within pores to prepare the skin for more effective next-step cleansing.  Skin feels non-greasy, soft, and refreshed.   Unique to other makeup cleansing oils, NARS exclusive technology enables this product to be effective when applied with wet or dry hands. Makeup Cleansing Oil

NARS Makeup Cleansing Oil
  • "Im giving this product an A because it is really good but I wouldn't recommend people to go out of their way to pay so much for a make up remover, you can find the same quality for a lot less." in 1 review
  • "by far its make favorite ever used ." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend purchasing this opposed to a cheaper brand." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample of this a while back in my VIB perks and this work great to remover eye makeup." in 1 review
  • "It is great for taking off water proof makeup without breaking eyelashes or damaging skin ." in 1 review
Bethany K.
Knoxville
I used this in the past to take off makeup and it really works. It broke down the makeup fast, especially mascara, and was easy to get everything off. It also was very moisturizing.
Yari S.
Love it ! It removes my make up gently and quickly , not to mention it leaves my skin feeling hydrated.
It has no scent which I like. All you gotta do is apply a small about and with water work it into your skin and all your make up comes right off. You get a really good amount, it has lasted me a while ... if you're lucky you might even find it at TJ Maxx or even Marshalls for half the price !
Destiny C.
It was a really nice product. I liked the way it left my skin feeling. The packaging was neat, clean, and organized. I do like this product but, a easy and cheap DIY, is to just use coconut oil. I used this coconut method for a while and it actually made my eylashes longer and thicker.
Bella R.
San antonio, TX
This worked as good as any other oil I've tried, it was really great and did the job, just doesn't justify the price for me, I still recommend this to anyone seeking something oil based bc oil based to remove makeup is still considered the best, wouldn't buy again though.
Joy P.
Amazing product nars always killing it received few sample in the mail and will soon buy the full product since I love the oil so much. Removed my makeup in a pinch and not drying! Recommend to anyone.
Alex N.
Hamilton
pretty good oil, there are better out there. it doesn't take all of my eye make up off or heavy foundation but it works well enough to take off light products. It's also not to harsh on my sensitive skin which is a plus. I would recommend a different one
Melissa C.
Wow. Ok I got this using a gift card for Marshalls that I got for my birthday. It costs $12.99 if you can find it at Marshalls. I was skeptical, not being completely new to cleansing oil, but having had bad experiences with other brands. Let me start off by saying I have combination oily skin. Unlike some people I am not patchy, but rather extremely all over oily in the summer with no dry patches and extremely dry with some T zone oil in the winter. This cleansing oil has left my skin soft and oil free after rubbing it in and rinsing with warm water as instructed. I did not have to follow up with a cleanser, but rather went straight for the lotion/night cream as I only use this at night to take off my makeup. It makes my skin soft and cleans it from the usual grease. Still greasy in the morning when I wake up, but that's expected in the summers. 😁 Unless something goes wrong later, would def rebuy.
Stephanie R.
In my book it's OK it's very oily removes all your make up and everything but after that you will have to wash your face with some sort of cleanser because it leaves your face very greasy..i found this at tj max for about 13$ so it wasnt a bad buy.
K P.
This cleansing oil is very nice! It has very cute packaging!  This product removes all of the make up in a very short amount of time. This product is very gentle on the face. I had very high expectations for this product and when I receive this product it exceeded my expectations.
Jasmine M.
Burlington , NJ
It's oil. Just oil. It's overpriced & you can get a dupe anywhere. sure it'll get the job done but i think NARS only offers this out of convenience & they know people with an excess of money will buy it.
Ale o.
NM
How good does this product work ?
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
Would this be ok for really sensitive skin? and does it have a strong chemical smell?
Ale o.
NM
does this break you out?
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Does this leave your face feeling greasy or oily like some other cleansers do?
Blanca I.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used from wipes to micellar water to clean my face. My skin type is combo with oily t-zone. Especially right now that I'm pregnant is more on the oily side. I'm curious to try a cleansing oil, would this 1 be good for my skin type?