NARS Makeup Brush uploaded by Devinne V.NARS Makeup Brush uploaded by Yescenia  A.

BY NARS

Pony hair perfectly domed for smooth application and control. Custom-designed to provide women with proper tools for a faster, more professional makeup application.  Each brush is designed with only the finest quality of hairs and a delicately weighted handle to provide the necessary balance for professional and precise makeup application. Makeup Brush, Blush see more...

Kaysha B.
Kaysha B.
Orlando, FL
These brushes work very well if any light makeup you are adding and I prefer it from the others. It's thick and gives you some stability when using and at a well affordable price. It's an easy process to apply your makeup on as your usual daily routine. I feel very satisfied with the NARS brushes and hope other do as well.-
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
This brush is so amazing when applied makeup onto skin facial it feels so smoothly on my face and the way the brush glides on my skin is amazing I would definetely buy another makeup brush over again when needed for the future this is defenitely a great buy
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Nars makeup brush. It feels so soft like a cloud or a flower. It feels wonderful. When applied it's not rough the bristles are just the right amount. I would definitely buy this brush over and over again. I highly recommend this Nars brush.
abigail g.
abigail g.
Leander, TX
Its a good buy ive been using this brush amd its great it compares to a mac blush brush but this one is so easy to apply your blush and i use it everyday its great
i would rexommand this its so soft and nice on skin
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the brush i used for my makeup for my brother wedding and i definitely love the way my make up came out
Bayle P.
Bayle P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bristles don't fall off like normal brushes. I do love this brush, for bronzer, highlight, and blush. It's a multi use brush for sure. I would recommend this to someone looking for a soft but durable brush.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta usarla, tiene una gran escobilla muy extensa lo cual es facil de manejar, son suaves y se limpian facilmente,
Mya O.
Mya O.
This makeup brush is amazing I always use it when I'm applying my makeup it makes a smooth natural finish and blends to perfection.Go buy it gals.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Soft bristles and locks in the powder you don't see much fall out. I really like these brushes they are comparable to MAC
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Nars has great makeup brushes and this one does not disappoint. It is very soft and applies makeup very well. I use this one everyday when I put on blush. It comes at a good price and I plan on buying more of this brand for other makeup brushes.
Is this a soft brush?
Immy G.
Immy G.
Great product, makeup stays on the brush, and really works well on contouring my cheek bones
whitney j.
whitney j.
Is this NARS makeup brush dense?
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
How long does this brush typically last? Before bristles become brittle or fall out?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Easy to clean.. Worth the buy? What is your step with this brush