BY NARS

• how does this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • Is this like a bb cream or a normal foundation? I mean, h...1 Answers
Cydnee T.
Santa Maria, CA
Love nars products. This is nice because it has spf. This does control my oil a little bit. It's very lightweight and doesn't over shine my foundation.
Emma A.
Just a great primer. I don't have to use a lot, because a little goes a long way. This a a great base before applying your foundation. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great primer, and can afford to buy it. The price point is the only down side. Nars is great but expensive.
andrea m.
This is awesome! Helps keep your makeup looking fresh all day. Literally works wonders with a matte finish!
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this primer! It keeps my makeup on all day and keeps my skin looking healthy and not too cakey or overly matte. It is so lightweight it feels like I have nothing on unlike some other primers that feel like they're clogging up your pores! I would repurchase!
Carolina O.
muy buen producto muy practico me gusto que tiene SPF20 Y en si el producto esta bien tiene una buena cremosidad se puede difuminar facilmente de muy buena marca de la cual ya he probado otros productos recomiendo dura mucho el maquillaje es de larga duracion
Maricarmen S.
Este primer es ideal para minimizar los poros y crear un efecto de porcelana en tu maquillaje buena opcion
Robinaustin K.
Nora, VA
This will prime your face and make it smooth and silky feeling I love how when you put this on it makes your makeup even go on smooth it feels amazing
Alejandra M.
Penfield, NY
this brand is one of my favorites - it's high quality and you can feel a difference when you wear it. i like this primer especially because of the spf 20. this primer gets the job done but there isn't anything super special about it besides the sun protection added to it.
Tiara C.
This is a really good product I'm in love with it and I use this mostly all of the time although it is not for everyone
Mollie D.
It's as good as it says it keeps your makeup on for ages but not just that it is like a moisture for your face so it's like a two in one
Tina Z.
Really in need of a new primer does this make your face look Cakey?
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
Is the NARS make up brand animal cruelty free?
Mariah B.
Does primer really make a difference?
Karen S.
I have very oily skin the this product work to keep my oily skin under control
Vanessa G.
Tenaha tx
how does this work for dry skin?