BY NARS

• how does this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • Is this like a bb cream or a normal foundation? I mean, h...1 Answers
Christine N.
Bessemer, AL
Don’t spend your money on this. It was awful with doh station that I know works with my skin type. Made my skin look like a hot mess
Chelsea C.
I found this product to be quite oily on my skin and found that it made the makeup slide around throughout the day
Aly h.
Ottawa, ON
I have combination skin, I have some dry patches and get oily in my T-zone. Although this primer does minimize my pores, I found it to break me out. I began getting acne on my chin and I have never experienced acne on my chin. I don't recommend this to individuals with sensitive skin.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
I really don't like this product it make my face to dry and patchy. Idk if it's just my skin but I tried it few times and didn't like the result from it. I won't be buying this product again. And it is pricy
Deborah M.
Arlington, TN
Tried many primers including this one. I like that it has SPF. Worked ok as a primer. But I found that I really don't need any primer. My skin is so oily, that it does better without primer. Using a primer is like just adding more oil or something that feels like oil, probably a lot of silicone, to your already oily skin. Found with the right foundation application technique, I don't need primer. Wouldn't buy this or any other primer again.
Adrianna G.
Indio, CA
This did nothing for me. My make up stayed on longer without this. It's not worth it
Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
I love this product! So affordable and worth every penny spent.. goes on smoothly! I love it!
serena h.
florida
this primer is ok it works nice to even out my skin tone but it didnt really help keep my makeup on all day...i was disappointed cuz this product is rather expensive and it wasnt the greatest quality probably wont purchase tho
Mary S.
Manchester , NH
Keeps makeup on well. Dries fast. However, felt heavy under makeup and setting powder. I also have pretty acne prone skin and it definitely did not help that factor. Not very breathable. As a here and there primer Id say it’s great. Just not every day.
Ayah A.
This is a really good primer and I feel like after u apply foundation it has a really good finish to it at the end it’s sutiable for any type of skin
Tina Z.
Really in need of a new primer does this make your face look Cakey?
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
Is the NARS make up brand animal cruelty free?
Mariah B.
Does primer really make a difference?
Karen S.
I have very oily skin the this product work to keep my oily skin under control
Delfina V.
Hurlingham , Buenos Aires
Is this like a bb cream or a normal foundation? I mean, how is its coverage and how is its finish?