BY NARS

• how does this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • Is this like a bb cream or a normal foundation? I mean, h...1 Answers
Shantell M.
Lynn
Nars is my favorite go to when it comes down to the quality of the product. The primer is not too greasy, and it leaves this very smooth appearance on my face face before applying the makeup. I found that applying make up with this primer makes my face appears softer because I have very bad acne scars. The price is a bit expensive, but its worth the pretty penny.
Mary S.
Manchester , NH
Keeps makeup on well. Dries fast. However, felt heavy under makeup and setting powder. I also have pretty acne prone skin and it definitely did not help that factor. Not very breathable. As a here and there primer Id say it’s great. Just not every day.
Aubrey B.
Great for summer use especially to keep skin protected from the sun while also keeping it hydrated. Pale skin users will have a hard time finding a shade though so unless you get a decent tan in the summer you may not be able to wear this foundation
Ashirleygirl A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Goes on nice and smooth . I live the way this product feels on my skin. I fit a mini sample and from that I made it a mission to add this to my loved list . Finally made it to my basket and purchased works great ! Keeps makeup on !
Kira R.
Saint Paul, MN
This has been my go to foundation for about two years, I use the bottle until it's completely dry! I have fallen I love with Nars as a whole and a lot of their products but this SPF coverage foundation is my #1. Long-lasting, light weight, and affordable.
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
My favorite primer! I originally got it as a sample from ulta, but I ended up buying the full size! It helps my makeup stay all day, and it smells so nice. It's super easy to apply and it only takes about a minute to dry. I would definitely recommend!
serena h.
florida
this primer is ok it works nice to even out my skin tone but it didnt really help keep my makeup on all day...i was disappointed cuz this product is rather expensive and it wasnt the greatest quality probably wont purchase tho
Nikki T.
Rochester, MN
Purchased at: NARS Cosmetics
I received Nars Make Up Primer as a free sample in my Nars online order. It worked so great on my skin that I bought it again when the sample tube ran out. Helps make up stay put longer and worked great on my combination skin.
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
Always love A Great primer and thank god I actually found one. I would definitely recommend this product. Its easy to apply with a matte finish. Great for sensitive skin. And would recommend to anyone looking for primer.
Alexis V.
middletown
Amazing primer it blurs your pores amazingly , very easy to apply with a brush or your fingers, it’s in between a matte and dewy finish, not so good with dry skin , I highly recommend this to others
Tina Z.
Really in need of a new primer does this make your face look Cakey?
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
Is the NARS make up brand animal cruelty free?
Mariah B.
Does primer really make a difference?
Karen S.
I have very oily skin the this product work to keep my oily skin under control
Vanessa G.
mission
how does this work for dry skin?