NARS Make Up Primer uploaded by Ellie B.

BY NARS

NARS make up primer 1.75 OZ/ 0.51 ML

Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
My favorite primer! I originally got it as a sample from ulta, but I ended up buying the full size! It helps my makeup stay all day, and it smells so nice. It's super easy to apply and it only takes about a minute to dry. I would definitely recommend!
Neffy G.
I have always wanted to try this nars primer I never really got the chance to try it but my best friend does have it and she has the same combination skin as me and she said that is a Light weight moisturizing primer
Laura D.
Kenilworth, NJ
This primer is awesome! My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a bigger size. It offers sun protection as well which is an added bonus and doesn't clog pores. Definitely recommend this product to others.
andrea m.
This is awesome! Helps keep your makeup looking fresh all day. Literally works wonders with a matte finish!
Taylor W.
This is definitely my favorite primer. As you put it on you can feel that your makeup will stick
Kaynath A.
Birmingham
This primer is literally the only primer I would use from my high end pricey company. I’m not really into using a primer but I do when I know I will be having my makeup on for a long time. I would recommend it if you want a high end primer.
aglaia l.
This product is a fine primer for me. It makes my skin very smooth and seemingly pore -less. It makes my foundation go on smoother but, it doesn't make my foundation last as long as it should for the price. But I don't have oily skin so it isn't essential for me to have a primer in the first place. I do like this product and I think it is a fine primer.
Courtney M.
Lochore, Lochgelly
Amazing, I have no words on how good this product is. Total easy to blend with and keeps your makeup on the full day, face always feels flawless. It is quite pricey but worth the money, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good primer! NARS
Blau E.
Ghiroda
I love this primer. It's very creamy and it's easy to apply. It doesn't leave my skin sticky and heavy