BY NARS

• how does this work for dry skin?1 Answers
  • Is this like a bb cream or a normal foundation? I mean, h...1 Answers
Shantell M.
Lynn
Nars is my favorite go to when it comes down to the quality of the product. The primer is not too greasy, and it leaves this very smooth appearance on my face face before applying the makeup. I found that applying make up with this primer makes my face appears softer because I have very bad acne scars. The price is a bit expensive, but its worth the pretty penny.
Mary S.
Manchester , NH
Keeps makeup on well. Dries fast. However, felt heavy under makeup and setting powder. I also have pretty acne prone skin and it definitely did not help that factor. Not very breathable. As a here and there primer Id say it’s great. Just not every day.
Aubrey B.
Great for summer use especially to keep skin protected from the sun while also keeping it hydrated. Pale skin users will have a hard time finding a shade though so unless you get a decent tan in the summer you may not be able to wear this foundation
Kira R.
Saint Paul, MN
This has been my go to foundation for about two years, I use the bottle until it's completely dry! I have fallen I love with Nars as a whole and a lot of their products but this SPF coverage foundation is my #1. Long-lasting, light weight, and affordable.
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
My favorite primer! I originally got it as a sample from ulta, but I ended up buying the full size! It helps my makeup stay all day, and it smells so nice. It's super easy to apply and it only takes about a minute to dry. I would definitely recommend!
serena h.
florida
this primer is ok it works nice to even out my skin tone but it didnt really help keep my makeup on all day...i was disappointed cuz this product is rather expensive and it wasnt the greatest quality probably wont purchase tho
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
Always love A Great primer and thank god I actually found one. I would definitely recommend this product. Its easy to apply with a matte finish. Great for sensitive skin. And would recommend to anyone looking for primer.
Neffy G.
I have always wanted to try this nars primer I never really got the chance to try it but my best friend does have it and she has the same combination skin as me and she said that is a Light weight moisturizing primer
Alexis V.
middletown
Amazing primer it blurs your pores amazingly , very easy to apply with a brush or your fingers, it’s in between a matte and dewy finish, not so good with dry skin , I highly recommend this to others
Emely T.
This is such a good foundation. I love that it has spf already in it. I am dryer skin type and this works so well for me. I would definitely repurchase. I purchased this from Sephora stores. I highly recommend this foundation.
Tina Z.
Really in need of a new primer does this make your face look Cakey?
Cynthia C.
Chicago , IL
Is the NARS make up brand animal cruelty free?
Mariah B.
Does primer really make a difference?
Karen S.
I have very oily skin the this product work to keep my oily skin under control
Delfina V.
Hurlingham , Buenos Aires
Is this like a bb cream or a normal foundation? I mean, how is its coverage and how is its finish?