BY NARS

All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation creates instant polished perfection with every drop. Its uniquely fluid, oil-free formula reinvents long-wear foundation, delivering full, natural-looking coverage with unexpectedly weightless, 16-hour wear.... see more...

Rosie H.
Newark, CA
This is my new favorite foundation. I have oily-combination skin (mostly oily but a few dry spots around my nose), and this foundation kept oil at bay yet didn't accentuate my few dry spots (note: I use a moisturizer before foundation). It has revolutionized matte foundation for oily skin foundations for me. Unlike other foundations designed for oily skin , it truly feels weightless on the skin. It is matte, but somehow my skin still glows. It has buildable coverage, but never looks cakey. It is the best and if you have oily skin and haven't tried it yet, do so immediately
Gloria E.
For a high-end Foundation is not the best foundation I have tried the price is too high it's not a full coverage Foundation I honestly have seen better than this. My face is oily and this Foundation is definitely not for oily skin I do not recommend it.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Nars foundation blends extremely well. However it doesn't last 24 hours, so if you are spending the day out please be sure to blot or reapply. I rarely use foundations because I have smooth even tone skin, but on days I do this is a definite chose.
Tuyet N.
I’m currently wearing the shade Barcelona. I love the consistency of the liquid foundation. And I have try a few but it doesn’t meet my expectations! You can waste a lot of products so one to two pump is enough for one application. And it is buildable, medium to full coverage.
Brittany F.
fort campbell
Since the first time I tried this foundation about a year ago, I haven’t used anything since! My skin stays clear, no breakouts! The foundation is ACTUALLY weightless. I forget I have any makeup on sometimes!!
Kenya Y.
My favorite foundation. Medium-Full coverage and a little goes a looong way so it is definitely worth the price. Highly recommend it for combination skin . So lightweight and leaves a beautiful finish 💞
Vipasana K.
My everyday foundation. It is on an expensive side, but totally worth it. It doesn’t make my skin look cakey and gives a natural glow. I grabbed it during sephora’s VIB sale. Will definitely repurchase this baby!
This love this foundation ! Super lightweight and very pigmented. A little goes a very long way. The coverage is great. I am constantly getting asked what foundation I use. I have and do recommend this one highly!
Humayra
This foundation is the best one out there! It’s full coverage but it doesn’t feel heavy on the face. Very liquidy which I love because it’s easier to apply. I just can’t wear it for too long or else I get pimples. But then again, that happens to me with any foundation. So this really is an amazing foundation if you want something full coverage.
Narita K.
amherst, NY
This foundation complements my skin so much. It lasts me throughout my day even though I have pretty oily skin. It is on the more pricer side but I think its worth it and I will definitely be buying more.