BY NARS

An intensely hydrating & soothing facial cream Features a silky, rapid-absorbing texture Formulated with exclusive Light Reflecting ComplexTM to restore skin's radiance Contains hyaluronic acid & monoi oil to deliver up to 24-hour hydration Visibly... see more...

Mikayla H.
Really nice. thick, hydrating moisturizer. I loved everything about this product except for the price. This product lasted me about 4 months (i applied it at least once a day, sometimes twice) so keep that in mind when purchasing!
Veronica V.
Fullerton
I was given this cream for my bday because I love moisturizers. After using this cream... I fell in love. The scent of the cream is clean and application feels smooth and dries evenly. It does not feel sticky like other creams after applying. Its worth paying to make your face feel refreshed and hydrated
Shun E.
Monroe, LA
Best moisturizer I've used. Keeps my skin hydrated especially during winter months. Lightweight and long lasting.
Ashlie P.
Its very hydrating cream and leaves my skin always so soft also good to put on befor you put on your makeup
Courtney S.
This is a great product! It defiantly leaves the skin filling moisturized! It's gently on the skin!
Jessica T.
London
This cream is heaven to me,it made my face so smoth that I felt like touching it all the time, it's not watery in a good consistency.  It meet my expectations but I would preferred if it had a duffent time of case that would be more eassy to take it around with you in your bag