BY NARS

IN TIN GIFT BOX

amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
 this product really helps for my oily skin. whenever I use in my skin feels really great I don't know what other product can do this.are usually get this whenever I go to the mall because that's how much I love it and are use it so much that it finishes so fast.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Tashira R.
Bronx, NY
My skin is reallllyyyy oily, this product has helped me alot so far. Im gettin good results, i bought this from sephora my makeup couldnt last the whole day from how oily my skin is until i came along this product
yuri r.
I love this set because i have oily skin i feel like it controls it a little more and it always havr my makeuo looking flawlesss after using this. Definitely recommend
Khaleela B.
Fredericksburg
Super hydrating and softening skincare. No harsh or floral scents. Your skin feels soft and hydrated after.
Lilly P.
Pretoria
Great with oily skin it get all the excess oil out with just the right amount of oil in the skin blemishes wil start to go away your skin wouldn't be dry moisturize is a must so don't forget that it's important to look after your skin at a young age you'll thank yourself one day