NARS Loose Powder with Applicator Puff uploaded by ann r.

BY NARS

This powder is triple milled and provides sheer, ultra-natural coverage to set makeup, soften color and smooth the texture of the skin for an overall radiant complexion. The silky-smooth texture blends undetectably into the skin, absorbs excess oils and maintains fresh looking skin with an imperceptible finish. Packaged complete with its own powder puff and both plastic and mesh sifters to provide the finest, most natural application possible. Triple-milled powder corrects and softens color Enriched with Vitamin E Packaged with a powder puff and both plastic and mesh sifters to provide the finest application possible with Applicator Puff, Beach see more...

VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
He encontrado mi polvo de fijación HG. Esto es tan finamente molido que es increíblemente ligero sobre la piel y da un acabado impecable, sin poros. Me parece que da un brillo sutil y no han tenido ningún problema con flash de la cámara al igual que algunos comentarios han mencionado, tal vez esto se debe a la aplicación. He utilizado una pequeña brocha kabuki y se aplica a la ligera. Un pequeño inconveniente es el tamaño de los agujeros en la tapa del envase. Es difícil para liberar un poco de polvo en el momento así que abrir la olla durante el transporte puede ser un poco desordenado. Esto no me impediría volver a comprarlo.
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
NARS is an amazing brand, expensive but highly worth it. There are several dupes to products like these however. I still think this is just a soft and silky formula that feels great on the skin 👍🏻👍🏻
penelope l.
Glen Burnie, MD
The NARS loose powder is fantastic!!! It sets concealer perfectly, it can be used to set your entire face too! It minimizes fine lines and seems to almost disappear and melt right into the skin! It makes your makeup look flawless ALL day! It is Well worth the price tag!
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Haven’t used this in a while but I used to love this stuff! I remember it leaving very good coverage. I don’t remember having any skin issues with it. I will be trying this product again soon and may re-review.
Savanna K.
This loose powder was great for baking and setting my foundation. I used this product until it was gone. The powder did feel kind of heavy and it sometimes left a white cast if there was too much applied.
Devin J.
Tacoma, WA
I love this powder! It feels velvety and doesn't cake. I am though entirely disappointed in the packaging. The lids doesn't actually close or stay on so traveling with it is pretty much a no-no unless you put it in a plastic bag...which is very disappointing. For dry skin though, it definitely helps set your makeup and adds some extra coverage without highlighting your dry skin patches or making you look cakey!
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
It is such a great product and sets makeup in such a beautiful way. It is a bit messy for my taste but it's probably because I'm more clumsy. Although it does it's job so well and gives extra staying power for your makeup.
Nicolette P.
Philadelphia, PA
Adds a bit of extra coverage without looking cakey which is hard to find in a pigmented loose powder. It's also great for making your makeup stay in place all day. I have really oily skin and this is always my go to powder
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I purchased this to try it out, I do like it a lot and I feel like it made my skin feel very soft and smooth but my holy grail will forever be the Laura Mercier translucent loose powder so I will not purchase this again.
Kaila F.
I use the color beach and I love it. It gives great coverage, without it looking cakey. It even takes away from the shine issue that I have after wearing makeup for a full day. I sometimes like to use it as a setting power
Jen M.
Mission, TX
Is this powder any good do you really recommend this. For oily skin
Emmi M.
Is this good for combination skin?
Yulisa J.
Does this powder comes with a sponge or something to apply it? Have you guys seen it at Sephora?
Mollie L.
Does this powder have flashback? Also is it translucent or do they have different colors for different skin colors? I have had some troubles with powders that look too dry on my skin as well. Is there any other powders would you recommend for a not cakey look?
Delia L.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Is it similar to that laura mercia powder?