NARS Liquid Gold Set uploaded by Francel A.NARS Liquid Gold Set uploaded by Francel A.

BY NARS #96 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition, three-piece illuminating face set. Treat eyes, lips, and cheeks to a rose gold glow with the Liquid Gold Set. This eye color, highlighter, and lip gloss glide on shimmering apricot to peach shimmer hues for a sunkissed makeup look. This set contains: - 0.14 oz The Multiple in South Beach (light, shimmering apricot) - 1.1 oz Illuminator in Hot Sand (peach champagne) - 0.11 oz Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (sparkling peach shimmer) see more...

• I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven ski...1 Answers
  • Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier... 1 Answers
  • Which product is your favorite from this set?Be the first to answer!
Mai Y.
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I never have this set. Looking like liquid gold and color glitter.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
This was one of my favorite purchases of 2016 as it was really worth the price! I absolutely love NARS and the quality products they create. This set is perfect for babes that want that sunkissed glow. From a bronzed gold lip to that glowy highlight, it's really achievable with the gloss and illuminators in the set. (Both stick form and liquid form!) I'll be looking forward to be using these out for the upcoming summer! Hello, bronzed goddess!
Akemi C.
Akemi C.
Redwood City, California
This set Is beautiful! However I never find my
Self using the multiple stick because it creases. The lip gloss came with a messed up wand as well. The products are good though. It's a good starter set into Nars.
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
When NARS came up with this last year I knew I had to buy it for myself, I love gold and rose gold so obviously that was the main reason why I bought this. The gold lipcolor is BOMB!!! I loved it so much, I still have it, I try to not use it as much so I don't run out. The quality is superb like always off course so I will continue to purchase NARS cosmetics for as long as they keep making amazing products.
Francel A.
Francel A.
Garland , TX
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
Favorite set EVER!! This set gives you the perfect dewy glow. Great for the evening or during the day, these products are easy to use, lightweight and provide the perfect summer glow. I highly recommend these products for anyone looking to update there seasonal look!!
Jacklyn E.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
I do love liquid highlighters I think they have great application they are easy to apply and blend, you can even build up if you like it blinding you can put more if not just one pup an our fine. It is very long lasting. I would definitely recommend to others.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
I love nars products so much they are well pigmented and give off great color i heard so much about these products through youtubers and makeup artists and they highly recommend them for giving off that poppin' highlight to see miles away
angela e.
angela e.
weatherford, TX
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
My definition of indulgence for my face. I wear this year around for a beautiful all over glow. All ages can use it my mother and my aunt love it!
HK L.
HK L.
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
Love using this with my foundation. It makes my foundation dewy and it does give it a shine. It's isn't too shimmery and I like that
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
Review for: NARS Liquid Gold Set
Its is such a great product. I ised it in the store before as a tester and it was a perfect selection highly recommended
Denise D.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience with this?
Yvonne F.
Yvonne F.
Shannon
Are Nars products worth the price tag? I have not bought anything from the range and would love some feedback.
Mara H.
Mara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have an easy removal process?
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.
Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier...
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven skin tone?