Add a Photo

By NARS
#81 in Makeup Palettes
A limited-edition, three-piece illuminating face set. Treat eyes, lips, and cheeks to a rose gold glow with the Liquid Gold Set. This eye color, highlighter, and lip gloss glide on shimmering apricot to peach shimmer hues for a sunkissed makeup look. This set contains: - 0.14 oz The Multiple in South Beach (light, shimmering apricot) - 1.1 oz Illuminator in Hot Sand (peach champagne) - 0.11 oz Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (sparkling peach shimmer)
Photo (1)
Rose R.
Rose R.
Austin, TX

I think this is one of my favorite products !!!!! it comes in different shads for any skin color !!!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX

I like this stuff, I don't break out, fonts run when swest, easy to apply, cost effecient
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

This looks so beautiful I love it. I want to buy it so bad it looks good for summer
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Jonesboro, LA

Amazing product! Glow is wonderful, texture is nice and it has a nice feeling
Shaelyn P.
Shaelyn P.
Norway, MI

These are awesome foundations! They have many different shades for everyone!
Mai Y.
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN

Hello,

I never have this set. Looking like liquid gold and color glitter.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL

Its is such a great product. I ised it in the store before as a tester and it was a perfect selection highly recommended
NARS Liquid Gold Set este set esta de lujo con estos iluminadores para el rostro los ojos y los labios es genial me encanto
Denise D.
Denise D.
El Paso , Tx

What's your experience with this?
Mara H.
Mara H.

Does this have an easy removal process?
Yvonne F.
Yvonne F.
Shannon

Are Nars products worth the price tag? I have not bought anything from the range and would love some feedback.
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven skin tone?
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier...

Join Now