NARS Liquid Gold Set uploaded by Francel A.NARS Liquid Gold Set uploaded by Francel A.

BY NARS

A TRIO OF GLISTENING, GOLDEN MUST-HAVES FOR EYES, LIPS, AND CHEEKS.

OVERVIEW:
GILDED PLEASURES
Treat your eyes, lips, and cheeks to a rose gold touch-up.

Set Includes:

Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (sparkling peach shimmer)
Full Size Hot Sand Illuminator (peach champagne)
Mini South Beach Multiple (light, shimmering apricot)

HK L.
Love using this with my foundation. It makes my foundation dewy and it does give it a shine. It's isn't too shimmery and I like that
Imani D.
Cleveland, OH
Great products for highlighting!!! Gives a great glow on high cheekbone! Or even to highlight in other areas of the face!
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
Its is such a great product. I ised it in the store before as a tester and it was a perfect selection highly recommended
Lisa N.
These are awesome foundations! They have many different shades for everyone! Amazing stuff ! Great for all skin types .
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Perfect way to make your makeup glow or and highlight in your cheeks! So cheap compared to other brabd yet so good!
Sana K.
Sugar Land, TX
Very fascinating product. It' definitely not cakey and gives a perfect look to the face. It's worth that money
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
I think this is one of my favorite products !!!!! it comes in different shads for any skin color !!!
Tyese W.
['Los Angeles ', ''], CA
I’m so sorry to hear about you tomorrow see y’all tomorrow night and I’ll see y’all tomorrow I’ll
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I like this stuff, I don't break out, fonts run when swest, easy to apply, cost effecient
yesenia c.
This looks so beautiful I love it. I want to buy it so bad it looks good for summer
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Yvonne F.
Shannon
Are Nars products worth the price tag? I have not bought anything from the range and would love some feedback.
Mara H.
Does this have an easy removal process?
Ashiana W.
Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier...
Clarissa T.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven skin tone?